Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/24/2006 8:43:10 PM EDT
anyone know of a gunsmith that will work on AK-47 type weapons in the huntsville area or Bryan/College Station or Houston even?
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 7:31:42 AM EDT
[#1]
What do you need done?  I think Keith with NFA Investments may work on AK's.  He's on the North side of Houston in Spring.

www.nfainvestments.com
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 7:48:41 AM EDT
[#2]
I do some (very little) AK stuff. Try Derek Allison at Sportsman's Guns in Conroe. 936-756-guns. Derek is a friend of mine, and I know he has done AK projects in the past.

Keith Norman
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 7:56:51 AM EDT
[#3]
thank you thank you!!!
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 11:16:55 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I do some (very little) AK stuff. Try Derek Allison at Sportsman's Guns in Conroe. 936-756-guns. Derek is a friend of mine, and I know he has done AK projects in the past.

Keith Norman

+1 on derek, dunno about his ak work but his install of a muzzle brake for me on my 700 was amazing
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 1:54:18 PM EDT
[#5]
i recommended the previous poster to derek for that rem 700 brake and he was satisfied.

Derek is the only person that i will trust to work on the guns that i trust my life to. He's an excellent gunsmith and more than qualified to work on AK's.

Hes a class 3 dealer for machine guns and suppressors and all that other cool stuff and he actually manufacturers AK's  from parts kits if im not mistaken. He can build one from scratch for the right price. (oh yeah, while im on that, he cheap too!)
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 2:32:18 PM EDT
[#6]
I cant offer much in the way of giving you advice about your ak but i can say its nice to meet somebody who is also from Huntsville TX. I got a question for you though i've been looking but havent found a rifle range in the area. Closest i've found is the gun emporium in Conroe. Whats the closest you've found.
HUNTSVILLE what a small world
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 2:36:09 PM EDT
[#7]
+1 for Derek. Depending on how busy he is and what you need done, he might even be able to do it while you're waiting.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top