Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/7/2006 7:39:05 AM EDT
Im in town until this Sunday (Apr - 9).  Got some time to kill and I would like to find a store that stock Larue Tactical mounts.  Specifically Im looking for the Eotech mount and a PVS 14 mount.  Any other cool gun stores in the area would be nice to check out as well.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:44:15 AM EDT
[#1]
I Think Cheaper Than Dirt carries a limited selction of Larue mounts, but they turn over inventory pretty quickly.  It's worth a shot, give em a call:817-625-7171
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 1:17:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, Ill be out on that side of town a bit.  Ill give it a try.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 1:46:11 PM EDT
[#3]
There is a gun show in Mesquite (other side of dallas from Fort Worth) and you might score a La Rue mount there.  I haven't seen much La Rue stuff at that show.  If someone has they can correct me.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 2:07:52 PM EDT
[#4]
I never seen any Larue products at the gun show.. maybe once but thats about it. Why dont you just order it online? I highly doubt you can find it much cheaper to go through all the troubles of searching for one.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 2:37:30 PM EDT
[#5]
No problems with ordering it online.  In fact I was planning on it.  I just have 3 days of time to kill out here and wouldnt mind laying my hands on some of it before shelling out the cash.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 9:14:53 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
No problems with ordering it online.  In fact I was planning on it.  I just have 3 days of time to kill out here and wouldnt mind laying my hands on some of it before shelling out the cash.

And what are you doing HERE!? This is Knob Creek weekend. You are in the wrong state on the wrong weekend! Larue Tactical is in KY this weekend!
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 11:40:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Im here on business.  Id love to be at Knob Creek though.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 6:34:02 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Im here on business.  Id love to be at Knob Creek though.

Me too. Working is GOOD!! If this keeps up...I'll go to the fall edition and buy myself a brand new Barrett!
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 7:16:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Dang right.  This working thing is what bought me the PVS 14 which is why I need the Larue mounts.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 9:15:18 AM EDT
[#10]
I believe that GDS is the only Larue dealer in Texas, besides Larue of course. GDS is listed under the Industry forum.

GDS Enterprises
PH.512-707-8353
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 1:43:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Give Gerald a call at GDS, they have what you need and will get it to you fast.  They are down here in Austin.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top