Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2006 4:52:31 PM EDT
Please take a moment to write an email to our state senators. Without pressure we may be allowing 12 million illegal aliens to get amnesty as a reward for breaking the laws of our country. Watch in the news as demonstrators proudly wear and fly the mexican flag, and desecrate the American flag at the same time. While many are very hard working and law abiding residents and should be given the chance to lawfully gain citizenship, many other folks have:

1)illegally entered the US (intentionally too!)
2)robbed our state and county medical, social, and educational services
3)displayed no initiative to assimilate into our society and obey/respect our laws

Please write to our senators and ask them to support house bill HR4437:

www.cornyn.senate.gov/index.asp?f=contact&lid=1

hutchison.senate.gov/e-mail.htm
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 5:43:14 PM EDT
[#1]
done and done, who is next ?
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:04:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I just wrote both of them and let them know exactly how I feel on the situation.  In the end let's hope that they listen to the people who vote them into office and not to people marching in the street who propably could care less about utilizing their right to vote, or who aren't even legal citizens.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:35:18 PM EDT
[#3]
This is a very important issue, people need to wake up and see what is happening to Texas and the rest of the country. We will not recognize Texas in another 10-20 years if something is not done. ASAP
I emailed both of them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top