Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/7/2006 11:03:22 AM EDT
Last chance to remove anti-gun voters before the General elections...

Texas State Rifle Association's Voters Guide
www.tsrapac.org/votersguide.htm
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 2:58:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I went to vote just past noon.  I asked the voting judge how the turnout was and he said "you're the 6th person to vote".

Apathy reigns...
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:43:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, I voted at 4pm and was the 27th person from my district to vote. With minimal turnout like that pro-gun voters can have a thousand times more influence in the primaries than they can in the general election.

Heck the Democrat primary was right next to us and it was only two voting machines, both empty and a table of judges who hadn't seen a voter most of the day. I probably could have singlehandedly set Democratic party policy in my district.

There is really no way we should ever see an anti-gun voter survive a primary in Texas as long as someone is running against them.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 4:05:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Shit..  why wasn't think posted last year.. and why didn't i know about this period.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top