Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2005 4:31:34 PM EDT
I had the whole range to myself.

There must have been 7 shooters between the pistol pits and the long range berms.  I really expected more shooters out there.

This is a GREAT range, TJ and Co. have laid out a first class shooting site and we need to support these events.  There's no place else in TX that you're going to find a 1000 yd range like this and if you really want to know if you can hit man sized targets at 600, this was your chance.

Of course I brought all of the wrong weapons... all of mine were 50yd zeros... talk about pissing in the wind

Justwaituntilnextyear,here,holdmybeer!!!  We need to get some money matches going
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 5:45:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I was soooo wishing I could get up there.  Thinking about renting the 1000yd range for a day in the next couple of months.  Do they have steel there?  I have access to a couple of Larue reset targets.

Debo
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 8:00:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes they have LOTS o steel.  

and white paint
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 9:00:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I know... I wanted to get out there for this fall's gathering. I have made the two previous gatherings (GunStock) and had great time.
I have been wanting to get back and burn through a couple thousand rounds on the steel plates.

TJ & crew have put a lot of work into that range. As soon as I get out of school I am planning on attending a few of their courses.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top