Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2005 5:30:08 AM EDT
Let's go shooting San Antonio pick the best place in town and let me know. I got some ammo I wanna burn through. Preferably some place that doesn't charge per gun.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 6:06:47 AM EDT
[#1]
which sunday?  im free on the 8th....bullethole is one of the only places that dont charge per gun.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:41:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Where is the Bullethole  and do they mind how fast you like to pull the trigger?
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 10:11:36 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Let's go shooting San Antonio pick the best place in town and let me know. I got some ammo I wanna burn through. Preferably some place that doesn't charge per gun.

there are places like that?  how about per gun AND per hour?
one box of ammo, two targets and two guns for an hour is about $40.00
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 10:46:33 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Where is the Bullethole  and do they mind how fast you like to pull the trigger?

The Bullet Hole has recently undergone a radical transformation and continues to do so. It is truly a dynamic range with features to suit and handle almost all the needs of the shooting enthusiast. With The only 300 yard rifle range in San Antonio, Pistol Range, Special Events Range, Carbine Range, Hogans Alley Range, Bianchi Plate Range, CHL range and dedicated IDPA/IPSC ranges (Yes these are all seperate bays. As well as a Shoot House under construction for indoors and MOUT style training. All Bays are or will soon have cover for the shooters or spectators.

The Bullet Hole is also a full line gun dealer to include Class III weapons. Both sales and rentals.

As far as location...

http://www.bullethole.com/main/map/map.html

As far as "Trigger Speed" Yeah we have a 4 second rule for rifles. If you are a known quantity, (Read, have been here before and are a known safe shooter) You can be put on a private berm with your own Class III's or for fast trigger pulling.  however if the group was large enough as to make having an RO on the private berm worthwhile....Something could be worked out.

Having said that, the Bullet Hole has a one time membership Fee of 3 bucks. And it is $7.50 to shoot. All the guns you want as long as you want. You can spend the whole day there if you want.

The Bullet Hole would be pleased to Host such an event.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 10:56:27 AM EDT
[#5]
sounds like fun (when dosen't it?)i'll be there (bullethole) on saturday the 8th CHL class
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 1:53:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Darren and I might be able to attend with some of our class III toys. I would highly recommend the Bullet Hole. We where there on Sunday test firing some uppers which are going over to Iraq from use by the 5th Special Forces group. We must have shoot at least 1.5K in about 3 hours. Nate and Michele where very accomodating to our needs.

Link Posted: 10/4/2005 2:15:55 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm good to go on Sunday!
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:07:18 PM EDT
[#8]
jesse....ill be there with a case of ss109..wink, wink.....
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 10:22:47 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
jesse....ill be there with a case of ss109..wink, wink.....

I'm game I just need a time.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 10:34:32 PM EDT
[#10]
you tell me, whats good for you.  im off all day for once.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 10:53:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Nate,

At the bullet hole is going to set-up a course of fire for us using barricades and silhouettes. I'll get with him on a time.

Jesse
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 2:24:11 AM EDT
[#12]
What time sunday?
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 2:16:07 PM EDT
[#13]
?
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 2:33:23 PM EDT
[#14]
It seems that the only time that has been put on the table is 1pm. While I am fine with that Michele and I want to participate in this ourselves and it is her day off (Running around in the morning doing stuff)

So I would say this.

3PM

how is that The Shoot begins at 3PM, show up to the Bullet Hole at 3PM, we will begin the carnage at 3PM, The Apocylipse of dirt and paper begins at 3PM.

If you cant make it at 3PM, that is fine, come on out anyways.

Thus it has been spoken.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 6:43:03 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm good with 3! Ok gotta go load the FAL mags now, later!
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 9:31:10 AM EDT
[#16]
I'll be there. Should I ask or look for someone heading this up. Would like to put some trianing to use somwhere besides work.
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 9:53:13 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I'll be there. Should I ask or look for someone heading this up. Would like to put some trianing to use somwhere besides work.

Just tell Richard (working the desk) you are there for the AR15.com shoot. Nate or Michele (Probably both) will be running around on the Kawi mule or setting up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top