Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2005 11:25:26 AM EDT
This was on the Netscape News.

MAYOR MOVES OUT

But the city where 450,000 once lived faced long-term disruption. Some may never return to ruined homes. The New Orleans Times Picayune reported on Saturday that Mayor Ray Nagin had bought a house in Dallas and moved his family there. Nagin said he would return to New Orleans and make occasional visits to his family.

I hope you Texans will give him a hardy welcome, if you know what I mean.

Link Posted: 9/11/2005 12:11:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I officially take back all those comments I made where I said "There can't be anyone worse than Laura Miller."  

R.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 3:43:29 PM EDT
[#2]

Please, somebody, tell me it's not true.

Link Posted: 9/11/2005 4:06:21 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I officially take back all those comments I made where I said "There can't be anyone worse than Laura Miller."  

R.

Hahahahahahaha....................how true.  Speaking of, when will that bitch get kicked out of office?
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 5:35:21 PM EDT
[#4]
  He has moved his family to Dallas and his kids will be attending school locally.  His address will not be let out publically because of concerns to his safety.  On Monday, Laura Miller is to ask Congress to grant him refugee status so that he and his family may reside in Dallas permanently.

Laura Miller will certainly be reelected mayor of Dallas.  She is a very sellable product and her PR people are second to none.

mm

BTW, Naggin purchased the house early last week.

Link Posted: 9/11/2005 6:13:45 PM EDT
[#5]
BTW, I am on the next ballot.

No kidding.

So vote for me, damnit!
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 7:34:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Will you be listed as Fail-safe?

R.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top