Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2005 6:03:46 PM EDT
What's yalls opinion on the nicest or "classiest" club in town?
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 9:27:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Shit, it has been a damn long time since I no longer hang out with guys that do that crap.  Yes, crap.  The lunch gang used to hijack the decision and go for the lunch buffets at these places.  Food is so-so and the cost.  

Been to P.T.s, All Stars and some other place.  The only good thing is the short wait for food but I would rather spend my money at Chesters and get a good burger.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 6:51:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Please don't link to sites with nudity.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 7:33:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 11:36:00 AM EDT
[#4]
All Starts has some decent girls, one of the secretarys at the hospital where I worked worked at night at Penthouse Club, which is nice but she said most of the girls there were prostitutes (or that could be a good thing, depending on you)

PT is also kinda shady if thats your thing
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top