Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/21/2002 6:06:36 AM EDT
Man, I live in Richardson and yesterday I found out that 3 of the holyland nutbags that just got arrested live five 7 blocks from my home and kids daycare!!! A huge mosque in our area had a candle light vigil in support of these guys out front of one of thier homes!!! That really chaps my hide. These guys have been funneling money to hamas and instead of condeming thier actions they have a vigil for them!!! Sorry, I guess Im just venting, no point to make really.
Link Posted: 12/21/2002 7:04:24 AM EDT
[#1]
God damn it.
Find out these things sooner.
That would have been a great time to go protest them.
I work in Richardson, so I see these freaks all the time.
Link Posted: 12/21/2002 7:57:05 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
God damn it.
Find out these things sooner.
That would have been a great time to go protest them.
I work in Richardson, so I see these freaks all the time.

Yeah, unfortunately I didnt know about it till I drove by and saw the news vans on the way to pick up the kids. There was probably a 100 or so out front of the house with candles showing thier support for these fuckers.
Link Posted: 12/21/2002 8:00:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Got an address ?
Link Posted: 12/21/2002 8:17:31 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Got an address ?

Ill drive by and get the street name a little later. I cant be sure of the exact address because the group was too large for one front yard. The mosque involved is the huge one on spring valley and greenville (Im pretty sure anyway)
Link Posted: 12/21/2002 8:19:48 AM EDT
[#5]
I know where the mosque is. I drive by it everyday on my way to work. A really foul smell
in that area.
Link Posted: 12/21/2002 9:30:46 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I know where the mosque is. I drive by it everyday on my way to work. A really foul smell
in that area.

Raw sewage and dead bodies have a more appealing aroma than that place.
Link Posted: 12/21/2002 12:26:45 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Got an address ?

Candlewood pl. and townhouse dr. these streets are off of grove. Its all duplexes and predominantly Arabic on those two streets. One of them lives on one street and the other on the other one.
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 8:27:01 AM EDT
[#8]
I work a couple blocks from there, and my brother works about a block away.

I remember last year when they were being investigated. I drove by there and there were police sitting outside to deter retaliation since 9/11.
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 8:28:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Hey Gonzo111-- are you on our DFW contact sheet??? if not, and if you would like to be, IM Bunghole with your name, email address, and/or phone number, and city (Richardson).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top