Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2005 9:16:46 AM EDT
I guess I'm the first one back. The pics have been downloaded from the camera, but I'm gonna wait until some other folks send me their pics before posting. Strangely enough, I don't have anything real incriminating. There was lots of drinking, and some casualties were inevitable. TxLewis' camera: R.I.P. (along with whatever dignity he had left). Some people missed the last two hours on the float down the river because they were passed out. How that's possible in a river with 68 degree water is beyond me. TRG is a bad shot. I lost some chest hair. A small innertube and a big guy going through the rapids are NOT a good idea. Finally, there was the usual amount of gheyness.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 1:11:23 PM EDT
[#1]
all asleep..............saturday.................before 7p.m.

the only picture i took all weekend
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 1:30:38 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Like I said - the river claimed a few victims...
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:05:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Here's a couple of pictures that are OK. I'll have to wait for FAIL-SAFE to send me his pics.

Usually, the gheyness waits for later in the weekend, but it was in full swing by the time I got there:

Believe it or not, but this little Bud Light bottle was quite the party favor this weekend:

Now I don't want anyone photoshopping these pics and damaging the dignity of your fellow board members.

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:06:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:09:58 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Now I don't want anyone photoshopping these pics and damaging the dignity of your fellow board members.

I promised I wouldnt photoshop, especially cuz I dunno how.

I'll send the pics out in a few.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:12:27 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

tinypic.com/ak8rgj.jpg

The choice of snuggle partners in that picture is quite interesting.

That's not the first time that happened during the weekend either, from what I was told.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:29:30 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Which one of you bastards stole my hat?!?
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 3:29:49 PM EDT
[#8]
I almost forgot...

We were sitting around Friday and thinking "something here just ain't right..."

I forgot who it was - bigcountry or whoever - went to his truck, threw a bunch of fired .308 cases on the ground, and we resumed the drinking.

NOW it felt like an Arfcom gathering.  
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 3:51:05 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

tinypic.com/ak8rgj.jpg

The choice of snuggle partners in that picture is quite interesting.

but yet, not surprising..............
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 3:52:42 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I almost forgot...

We were sitting around Friday and thinking "something here just ain't right..."

I forgot who it was - bigcountry or whoever - went to his truck, threw a bunch of fired .308 cases on the ground, and we resumed the drinking.

photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=40771

NOW it felt like an Arfcom gathering.  

i bought a beltfed...............there must have been at least 150 rolling around in the truck.  added quite nicely to the scenery i thought
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 4:20:16 PM EDT
[#11]
TRG touched me inappropriately on the river several times.

[Edited to add] I'm also missing some hair from the area around my manboobs. If anyone finds those, please let me know.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 8:33:50 AM EDT
[#12]
well?
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 10:13:40 AM EDT
[#13]
FAIL-SAFE sent pics, but I can't edit them up until I get home tonight. Patience, patience!!!
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 10:43:42 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 10:48:33 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Anyone find my liver?

TRG

I think it's in the dumpster with Tex's tent.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 12:41:30 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Anyone find my liver?

TRG

i think all my organs might be there also!
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 12:46:35 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Anyone find my liver?

TRG

well if not there it could always be in the river somewhere along with a camera, my hat and various other assorted items that we started the tube ride with yet didn't end it the same way
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 1:58:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 4:41:03 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Anyone find my liver?

TRG

Probably the same place as your balls, in TXL's back pocket.

TRC likes da cock
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 5:35:22 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Anyone find my liver?

TRG

Probably the same place as your balls, in TXL's back pocket.

TRC likes da cock

TRC, or trg, come on guy, get with the program, its not that hard!!!!
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 6:23:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Alright - I've got FAIL-SAFE's pics uploaded and here are a few of the good ones.

You had a good idea it was gonna be "that kind of weekend" when TRG wore the pink hat:

bigcountry then tried to show Tex an alternative method of beer consumption: the beer suppository!

Not to be outdone, TRG and bigcountry continue to expand their definitions of domestic partnerships:

Later that night, we had this "touching" photo of love in a most un-manly, non-heterosexual way:

Things got a little more rough Saturday morning. It's 8:30 A.M., no one is drunk, and already there's full-fledged gheyness. At first, Tex seemed to say "no means no":

But in this second shot, he seems to have changed his mind and embraces teh ghey:

Link Posted: 8/15/2005 6:54:28 PM EDT
[#22]
super.  i see i was photographed in the middle of saying "i don't give a fuck if my wife sees me smoking a cigarette"

between you and TRG i can rest assured that will at some point or another be photoshopped
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 7:09:50 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
super.  i see i was photographed in the middle of saying "i don't give a fuck if my wife sees me smoking a cigarette"

between you and TRG i can rest assured that will at some point or another be photoshopped

Wouldn't think of it.

Link Posted: 8/15/2005 7:13:14 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wouldn't think of it.

I don't see a need to photoshop anything.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 7:59:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Zhukov, did you forget the deepthroat action that was goin on?
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 8:00:59 PM EDT
[#26]
Or the "piss on this" shot
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top