Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/27/2005 5:58:02 PM EDT
My truck was broken into this evening and 3 pistols and 1 AR were stolen. I called the cops and gave them the SNs I have keep them in my wallet.

Be on the look out for a Springfield Armory loaded 45 with tan gunner grips and a stainless Springfield loaded 9mm, a Kimber rimfire target 22LR, and a 16 in DPMS with 6 pos. collapsable stock and lightweight barrel (A2).

lots of wilson mags and other nice stuff.

Man am I sad
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 6:04:34 PM EDT
[#1]
thanks for the tack
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 6:21:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 6:32:03 PM EDT
[#3]
what part of TX?
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 6:40:26 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
what part of TX?

Southlake

West of Grapevine in the DFW area
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 7:25:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Where was it broken into?  Home?  Apt parking lot?  How did they know?
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 8:42:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Sounds like a very strange tradegy, be nonetheless losing even one of my guns, especially the AR to theft would be like having 80% of the o' love stick severed, just wouldn't feel complete afterwards. I hope those s.o.b.'s make a mistake and you recover your goods supersix4.
Link Posted: 7/28/2005 3:32:08 AM EDT
[#7]
I printed out the info an will pass it on to my security and staff at the Frisco Gun Show this weekend.
Is there any bonus for a head shot if I do find this POS?
Link Posted: 7/28/2005 7:46:09 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
what part of TX?

Southlake

Keep my eyes out on the local Pawns around here.  Also check the paper's classifieds.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 8:38:47 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
what part of TX?

Southlake

Keep my eyes out on the local Pawns around here.  Also check the paper's classifieds.

No offense, but what idoit would steal a gun, then put an add out to sell it?!
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 8:47:25 AM EDT
[#10]
I found some of my stuff at a pawn shop before
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 8:16:43 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
what part of TX?

Southlake

The average thief.

Had a bunch of camera stuff stolen only to find it in a pawn shop.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 12:58:25 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
what part of TX?

Southlake

No offense, but what idoit would steal a gun, then put an add out to sell it?! hr

Had a guy steal my rims on one of my cars.  Then he made a add in the paper to sell them.  To bad for that  jackass I had my DL number ingraved on them.  So just to say not every one is smart out there.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:46:29 AM EDT
[#13]
I'm always surprised how dumb crooks can be.

I had my house broken in to by some thieves, and they stole some video equipment, and for some reason a box of 9mm brass. (about 3-4k of empties)

They went about 2 miles away and offered to sell everything to a use car dealer. Dealer agrees, but tells them he needs to go get cash and to come back in an hour.

Guys come back for the cash and are arrested on the spot. My luggage tags and business cards are still on the cases they stole.

Cops call me at work at 10:30am and asked if I wanted my stuff back. I left at 8:00am that morning. Go home to find the cops there waiting for me. Guys say they found the stuff on the side of the road. Go inside, and the back window is broken and there's blood running down the door and all over the carpet. Asswipe cut his forearm pretty bad on the broken glass trying to unlock the door. One of the three guys needs stitches to close up his arm. So much for finding it on the side of the road.

BTW- any updates?
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 9:54:48 PM EDT
[#14]

BTW- any updates?

nada
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 4:34:24 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Gotta remember. How much of an idiot do you have to be to steal in the first place?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top