Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2004 1:51:34 PM EDT
Hi Guys,

Work is going to bring me to the Dallas / Fort Worth area for about a week in mid-November.  I was wondering if there were anyplaces nearby that I could do a little shooting.  I'm looking for something beyond the usual known distance ranges with lanes.  Maybe something more along the lines of practical rifle.

I know its too much to hope that there'll be a place with loaner ARs.  Since I figure I'll have to lug my black rifle along, I'm looking for someplace to shoot where it'll be worth the effort of lugging my AR out to the great state of Texas.

Thanks in advance to everyone,

-Frank
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 3:48:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 4:19:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:46:12 PM EDT
[#3]
IM me when you get into town... you can shoot any of my AR's.  I can only take ya to a range.... but thats better than nuttin.  Now, if we go down to the Hun farm..... that'll be SWEET!

It's been too long!  
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 4:39:58 AM EDT
[#4]
If you get a chance, wander over to Military Gun Supply in Fort Worth.  It is at the SE corner of Barry (Berry?) and East Loop 820.  If you find milsurps and cheap ammo interesting, you will enjoy MGS immensely.  They typically have about 150 guns on display and pallets more in the back.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top