Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2004 8:33:01 PM EDT
Anyone know places in town that has powerder and misc tools for reloading in stock?
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 12:40:00 AM EDT
[#1]
If you're in NW Houston, 10 Ring has a store at 11616 Cypress N. Houston, several blocks west of Jones Road.  Also, Carter's Country has reloading supplies (and a crappy attitude IMHO). CC has 3 stores: 6231 Treaschwig in Spring, 8925 Katy Freeway, and 11886 Wilcrest near Hwy59. Don't know if the store on Wilcrest has reloading supplies  - never been to that one. Bass Pro also had some reloading stuff the last time I was in there, been awhile though.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 3:10:25 AM EDT
[#2]
hey i stopped by here one time10ring.com/, they are very nice people!!!

but the only problem is i dont reload.  my girl moved somewhat down the street and i saw it on my way over there so i stopped by thinking i found a new gun store but it was geared mainly for reloading.

if i ever start reloading i would go there
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:48:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks.

I am trying to get some powder to experiment with(1lb bags).
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:05:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Andy's Arms House at 290 and Jones has a boatload of reloading stuff as well.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 10:10:41 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Andy's Arms House at 290 and Jones has a boatload of reloading stuff as well.

hey can anyone give me some more info to where this place is sat on jones and 290?  i asked i a past thread but it just died.  

do they sell other stuff besides reloading supplies?

thanks
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 10:49:32 AM EDT
[#6]
They have ammo, guns, cleaning supplies, holsters, and other assorted goodies.  It's a little mom and pop store.  They are on the 290 access road before Jones.  It's the strip center that shares a parking lot with the fried chicken place (Hartz?).  
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 11:30:04 AM EDT
[#7]
oh ok i think i know where it is now thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top