Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/11/2004 7:15:26 PM EDT
I guess it's time to post our services again to the forum. We've gotten a lot of inqueries but like most of us we are shoppers for the lowest deal. When it comes to our firearms we do need to be a bit more serious. The lowest, cheapest job is not always the best and I have the scars to prove it. I wish I had known better before we went into the business of gun smithing.

Luckily, we are a very serious smithing concern and care what our reputation is as told from customer to customer. We've been putting AR breaks on guns for several years and did so for K2 Sports to a lot of customer satisfaction. Our 1911 work is second to none. We have a very good relationship with Target Masters in Garland and Collin County Gun Range in McKinney.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that you can shop around for cheap service or you can be sincere, willing to make sure your firearm works everytime it needs to. You will always get personal, honest service with us.

Come on by, send an e-mail. We are here and you will be welcome to tell us your needs.

Link Posted: 5/11/2004 10:03:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 9:15:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 9:34:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Well K2 was bought by Lone Star Guns in Plano. They also have all the inventory and machines they K2 had. As for the work done by Jailcop for K2 this was done during a transition period while K2 was acquiring new machines after that ALL and I mean ALL work was done in house at K2. I know this because I did the work and I too am at Lone Star with the same machines and inventory that was at K2. And I will continue doing the same work there. Lone Star has a Class 07 FFL & SOT (manufacturers license & SOT) and we should soon have the carbon fiber hand guards back on line and a few other things that we will be introducing. Please stand by for more in the very near future.
We are also working on becoming an industry partner here and just need to hear back from the staff at ARF.

James
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 11:54:37 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Address? Hours? Phone number?

what he said

TXL
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 1:44:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Hell we got us a couple of options.....james--Boz--is that you boy...that ar you built me is a piece of crap....I can't even get it to shoot anywhere but POA.......all day all night. I slapped a Haako on it and just........I can't even sight the thing in...it shoots where the red dot goes...you took all the fun out of it. Jailcop...we got enough boys and girls with toys to keep all of you busy. Ya work on Kimmel Ap-9's?
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 4:11:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Since our business is conducted at our residence I hesitate to post our address or phone number on the Net. A simple e-mail will suffice for the information you need.  Our hours of business are by appointment, in other words, after work, before work, whenever you want to come by, at your convenience. Just  give us a call so we will expect you.

It's a good thing Lone Star is truly a full service gun store now. Thre are so few really fine shops where you can buy, talk to and get excellent advice from shooters who are active in the shooting community. James Darst is one of the best shooters in this area and he knows his guns. Lone Star is more than lucky to have such an experienced man on their team. He won't steer you wrong.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top