Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2004 11:45:25 AM EDT
I'm looking for an Ammo can that I left behind that contains red boxes (20 per box) of Black Hills .308 168 grain ammo.  If you have found this, please contact me at 972-245-4160 so we can arrange for me to get it from whom ever found it.

The ammocan is dark green and is 11" by 6".

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 12:19:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 5:52:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I left a greeen and white striped chair.....if there was a beer in the cup holder...thats mine too
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 6:07:53 PM EDT
[#3]
The beer was drank, the chair was burned.
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 6:39:24 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I left a greeen and white striped chair.....if there was a beer in the cup holder...thats mine too

Any chairs --and any beer, for that matter-- left behind at the Farm become property of HunCo, Inc. Check the small print; it's right there in 3-point type.
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 6:39:43 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

i'm throwin my BS flag.....you know the rules..nothing in the firepit but WOOD!!  refer to your Hun Farm handbook.
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 6:46:38 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i'm throwin my BS flag.....you know the rules..nothing in the firepit but WOOD!!  refer to your Hun Farm handbook.

Au contrairre.... we now have a trash fire-pit  
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 6:55:55 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Au contrairre.... we now have a trash fire-pit  

yeah...but according to reports from Tate..the only thing being burned in there was "plastic" but we have conflicting reports.....Tex claims the bulk of it was beer boxes outa his truck and i hear Legs dropped a "few" blackcats in it......Tat even tried to get me to throw a 7.62 round in there....but no chair....but its cool....if you needed a chair in your living room...you didnt have to steal mine....you should have just said something..we'd of taken a collection and bought you one of those ones w/ the metal straps and the big switch that mounts to the wall
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 8:02:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Left my Red cooler there by the BBQ pit with some chicken in it. Just leave it at the farm for future use.
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 8:39:39 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Left my Red cooler there by the BBQ pit with some chicken in it. Just leave it at the farm for future use.

Note to self:  "Next time I finally make it to the Hun Farm, don't eat the chicken"

Link Posted: 5/2/2004 11:29:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 6:10:44 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
THAT'S MY CHAIR!

No, it looks like your chair, but it ain't yours.

TRG
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 6:46:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 6:49:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 4:39:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Thanks Hun. I always forget something.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 5:02:55 PM EDT
[#15]
If anybody finds a mostly abused soul laying around there, just keep it, I was pretty much done with it anyway.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 5:52:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Tex called me today and told me he lost his sobriety somewhere at the farm...if anyone finds it....just to throw it away...he claims it slows down his alcohol consumption rate (ACR).
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 10:31:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Thanks, Sparsky - I  think myself, my  wife, and FALARAK took advantage of the hot dogs!

Sorry for bithching about the burning plastic.  Few things swmell worse to me - and the  stuff is really bad for you.  I don't think I  could be a fireman - turns my stomach.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 3:33:53 PM EDT
[#18]
<-----Fireman    Thats why sitting in the wood burning smoke screen didn't really bother me.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 6:17:12 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Thanks, Sparsky - I  think myself, my  wife, and FALARAK took advantage of the hot dogs!

Sorry for bithching about the burning plastic.  Few things swmell worse to me - and the  stuff is really bad for you.  I don't think I  could be a fireman - turns my stomach.

Well I have to appoligize also. Didn't mean to cause a problem. Next time we'll have to remember to anounce the morning burn and for everyone to clear out from down wind.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top