Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2003 5:08:11 PM EDT
i currently live in daytona fl. and am considering relocating to tx. what i need help with is what areas have the best price on at least 10 acres of land and somewhat close to civilization. also if anyone can help me find a job managing a mechanic shop or tire shop. i currently run a goodyear store. i basically need any info i can get because i've never even passed through tx. thanks in advance.  

js600
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 4:13:14 AM EDT
[#1]
10 acres in e. houston area  
that's a lot of land.  = a lot of money!

Try La Porte TX, Baytown or Highlands.

we have the following stores in the Houston area Autozone, NTB, Discount tire, Sams Club, O'Reilly Auto Parts, if you do a google search on each one you can get the numbers of the stores in the houston area.  i suggest sending a resume to the manager of each store and tell them what you want.  

good luck
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 4:40:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Do an internet search for reality companies in Anahauc and Liberty.
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 6:32:26 AM EDT
[#3]
The Austin Lounge Lizards did a great song about Anahuac.
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 9:17:30 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
i currently live in daytona fl. and am considering relocating to tx. what i need help with is what areas have the best price on at least 10 acres of land and somewhat close to civilization. also if anyone can help me find a job managing a mechanic shop or tire shop. i currently run a goodyear store. i basically need any info i can get because i've never even passed through tx. thanks in advance.  

js600

www.har.com

10 acres will be expensive. North of Houston is getting commercial, but you may get lucky. Try the Tomball area if you like forested land.

If you prefer coastal prairie go East on I-10 towards Beamont...or GOD HELP YOU if you have to commute into Houston, you can try Katy/Hockley/Brookshire.

Also, south on 288 towards Alvin/Angleton...not a bad commute (watch for flooding though).
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 8:18:32 PM EDT
[#5]
I just want to emphasize COZ_45's post:

www.har.com

Note that there are two different links for "Lots" and "Acreage"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top