Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/18/2003 5:35:37 PM EDT
Guys,

Working the ISA show in Houston next week.  I won't have time for my usual take the AR guys out to dinner when I visit a city but would like to meet you if you are going to the show.

Booth 2160 just ask for Tj, they all know I'm a gun nut.

Tj
Link Posted: 10/18/2003 9:53:30 PM EDT
[#1]
What is the ISA show and when and where is it?
Link Posted: 10/19/2003 3:08:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Instrument society aimed at the petrochem and oil pach guys.  It's the stuff that controls all those plants basically from valves to distributive systems.  It's at Riley Center which is the the building in front of the Astrodome.  It's Tues thru Thurs next week.  There is a charge but there are tons of free tickets available.  One way is to call an instument company and just ask for one or go to the show and just stop someone with an exhibitor badge and ask for one.  They cost he exhibitors nothing.  I won't know if I have any till I get there but if I do will post it here on Tuesday AM.

There's usually a ton of giveaways at thease type shows from everything from ink pens to LED lights some of the better ones are the cheap multitools.

Tj
Link Posted: 10/19/2003 7:29:48 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

There's usually a ton of giveaways at thease type shows from everything from ink pens to LED lights some of the better ones are the cheap multitools.

Tj

Any free firearms giveaways?
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 10:56:02 AM EDT
[#4]
If you're free on Thursday night we are meeting at BW3's.  It's probably only 3 or 4 miles from the Astrodome area.
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 11:18:01 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
It's at Riley Center which is the the building in front of the Astrodome.  

That's the RELIANT Center.  Don't want ya to get lost by not knowing the name :)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top