Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2003 2:16:36 PM EDT
I can't remember your posting name(I do remember your given name, I just don't like to put other peoples info on the net without their permission) it was something like Gunner or GunR.  Anyways nice to meet you and we'll have to hit Hot Wells soon.
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 2:21:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Tony, have you ever been to Hot Wells Range?  That range is no BS, hands down the worst POS range I have ever been to in my life.

I met some friends there a few weeks ago. Won't ever go there again.

CMOS
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 2:29:52 PM EDT
[#2]
has 1GUNRUNNER moved in w/ TRG or something?  does ILL know about this?
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 2:33:52 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
has 1GUNRUNNER moved in w/ TRG or something?  does ILL know about this?

No its not 1GUNRUNNER
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 2:38:28 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Tony, have you ever been to Hot Wells Range?  That range is no BS, hands down the worst POS range I have ever been to in my life.

I met some friends there a few weeks ago. Won't ever go there again.

CMOS

I have been there before...its bad I know its bad...The only decent part is the LE range.
Kinda like a suburban crackhead going to the hood looking for a rock!!! It's so close that it almost makes no sense to go anywhere else. Nothing else close...Not to mention I hate ASC and refuse to shoot there.
Link Posted: 10/18/2003 3:22:24 PM EDT
[#5]
was it 'Headless T Gunner'?
Link Posted: 10/18/2003 5:03:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Not sure if it was Headless T Gunner.
He's a Houston Local and I guess he doesn't check the site often. He mentioned that he met with the Houston crew a couple times.
Link Posted: 10/18/2003 6:58:03 PM EDT
[#7]
You didn't meet him at Wal~Mart did you?
Link Posted: 10/18/2003 7:03:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Ahhhhhh GunslingAR......
I can neither confirm nor deny

You gonna be shootin any time this week??
Link Posted: 10/19/2003 1:42:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Not this week.  Looks like my next range trip will be tuesday after next.

It also looks like the little "shooting club" I have started at work has its heart set on shooting at Carter's from now on.  I might take them out to ASC though.  They had a taste of the 200yd range last week and want some more of that.
Link Posted: 10/19/2003 1:57:00 PM EDT
[#10]
I shoot at CC pretty often...
Throw an IM my way and Il meet ya there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top