Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/6/2003 4:20:49 PM EDT
As of today I am in sales at Gillman Honda, Beltway 8 at 59. Any forum members that are in the market let me know you're a forum member and I'll make you as good a deal as I can.
Link Posted: 8/6/2003 5:53:37 PM EDT
[#1]
dang...to bad i just got a new dodge ram.

I always try to give other members my buisness, after all we are a community and we should help eachother out.  unfortunatly i was in the market for a dodge.  athough IM me sometime and i'll stop in to grab a handful of your buisness cards. i have a few friends who may need a new car. anyway i'll pass those cards to them. i get my haircut over off corporate rd...off of 59 so i am in the area sometimes.  
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 3:54:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you for the offer. It will probably be a week or so before I get cards. I'll let you know when I do and look forward to meeting you whenever you can stop by.
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 7:11:53 PM EDT
[#3]

LDB.   No longer work at gunstore?
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 6:09:03 PM EDT
[#4]
No, I left them to work in the car business. I've always wanted to try it and got an offer I didn't want to pass up.

Quoted:
 LDB.   No longer work at gunstore?

Link Posted: 8/8/2003 10:42:28 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Thank you for the offer. It will probably be a week or so before I get cards. I'll let you know when I do and look forward to meeting you whenever you can stop by.

My haircut is tuesday i think. I'll check that tomarrow morning or so and confirm here on the board again. I'll let you know what time I can stop in. If you dont have the cards at that time, I'll stop in to meet you anyhow.  
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 5:33:17 AM EDT
[#6]
How is your used SUV selection ?
What city are you located ?
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 11:06:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Tuesday at 4:30 is my haircut.  If i get out of work in a timely manner, I'll stop in between 3:45pmish - 4:20ish.
Link Posted: 8/10/2003 5:02:13 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Tuesday at 4:30 is my haircut.  If i get out of work in a timely manner, I'll stop in between 3:45pmish - 4:20ish.

I'll be there for sure. The receptionist can page me because I have no idea exactly where I'll be. It's L.D. Bricker. I'll look forward to meeting you.
Link Posted: 8/10/2003 5:03:27 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
How is your used SUV selection ?
What city are you located ?

We have just a few. We are desperately in need of trade-ins right now. We are in southwest Houston on the northeast corner of the intersection of 59 and Beltway 8.
Link Posted: 8/10/2003 10:09:29 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll be there for sure. The receptionist can page me because I have no idea exactly where I'll be. It's L.D. Bricker. I'll look forward to meeting you.

c ya tuesday!
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 3:44:29 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
c ya tuesday!

It was good meeting you today and getting to put a face with one of the members. I still want to make it to a Tuesday dinner sometime. Since this schedule rotates I should eventually get a Tuesday evening off so I can make one of them when I've looked ahead of time and know where to go. Take care.
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 7:02:31 AM EDT
[#12]
nice meeting you too bud!  keep us posted on schedueling, maybe we can go shoot sometime too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top