Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/3/2003 8:05:13 AM EDT
I'm needing a vacation bad and I have some friends that want to see me that live up there so I think I'll put in to be off June 22-26 so with my days off being on fri and sat I'll be off from June 20th-28th.  I don't know what days yet but I'm gonna come and visit my friends and I'm thinking a good dinner and meeting would be in order.  
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 8:37:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Too bad you cant get july 4th weekend off.  ETH shoot is then. Thats a NICE vacation.  Infact I'd take Hotel HUN over any 5 star hotel anyday of the week!
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 8:57:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Cool, I will photograph the dinner where ever we meet.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 9:15:44 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Cool, I will photograph the dinner where ever we meet.

Damn it...that's what I'm afraid of!
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 9:17:45 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Too bad you cant get july 4th weekend off.  ETH shoot is then. Thats a NICE vacation.  Infact I'd take Hotel HUN over any 5 star hotel anyday of the week!

How far is Hun's place from D/FW?

I'm kind of a wuss I'm not much for roughing it too long especially in the summer heat.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 9:58:38 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
How far is Hun's place from D/FW?

I'm kind of a wuss I'm not much for roughing it too long especially in the summer heat.

Jut over 3 hours, about 220-240 miles north-west.

IT WILL BE HOTTER THAN HELL WITH LOTS OF HUMIDITY AND BUGS.

See you at the end of June...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top