Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/8/2003 3:53:13 PM EDT
For lack of a better better place, I think I'll be headed out to ASC on Saturday.  Anyone want to join me there and for a beer afterwards?
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 3:16:27 AM EDT
[#1]
What's ASC? More importantly, where is it? I was planning on going shooting Saturday as well.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 6:02:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Hey Mike...that sounds like a great idea!  Not sure what I have going on but I really need to get my aimpoint zeroed.  
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 6:52:08 AM EDT
[#3]
I cannot make it.  Have another engagement!
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 5:00:35 PM EDT
[#4]
I'll be there tomorrow morning around 11 AM.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 7:59:55 PM EDT
[#5]
after fencing i might drop buy.....i cant shoot tho. i dont have any ammo....and no $ to buy it.

niiice avatar too slumlord
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 8:19:08 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
What's ASC? More importantly, where is it? I was planning on going shooting Saturday as well.

American shooting center, on the west edge of Houston.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 11:25:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Well I'm not going to be able to make it this weekend cause I just met a new honey and me and her are gonna go hang out in galveston on saturday.  I'm going to try for next weekend though.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 5:59:42 PM EDT
[#8]
sorry i couldnt make it today, i was hookin up with a hottie at the beach.  she's a lil young, but i like she's cool
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top