Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/31/2015 12:28:56 PM EDT
read the article yourself, some derp as usual and not knowing all the facts.  You can comment if you feel free to on their page.

http://www.wistv.com/story/29910516/my-take-live-tv-tragedy

Contact page:

http://www.wistv.com/category/256856/my-take-wis-editorial-opinion
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 3:48:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 6:16:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ummm...what exactly did these two do to become "brave souls?"  Yes, it's a tragic loss...but no more so than any other lives lost.

To all fellow television journalists out there, stand tall and keep making a difference. Do it in honor of the two brave souls who lost their lives Aug. 26.
View Quote

Am I the only one PISSED OFF that these egotistical jack donkeys on TV are making it about themselves?
There is a death everyday on TV and they never make a big deal. But now it "could have been one of us." Piss off, make more news about the guy riding to work and some waste of life texting and driving killed him.

/rantoff
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:59:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Pretty sure WIS and the rest of the local media outlets have been irrelevant for quite some time now.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:18:28 AM EDT
[#4]
The current background checks and the proposed universal background check would not have stopped that event from happening. People need to get off the anti-gun kick and find some other cause to invest their time in. The end game for gun control is total removal / revocation of the 2nd amendment. However the people that back this concept are to ignorant to understand the full repercussions of such a legislative action. It is worth noting that as long as the majority are in favor of guns they will never be able to pass a amendment to block the 2nd. The only thing they will ever be able to slowly cut away at the fabric a piece at a time.

What really pisses me off is that when Darren Wilson defended himself the administration said we have a race problem, but when a black man commits a racial charged murder we have a gun problem. The liberal narrative is out of control. They want you to believe that racism can only be one sided despite twice the amount of whites are killed annually by blacks then the other way around. I just don't understand this anymore. All this racial crap is nothing but media hype IMO.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:12:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Pretty sure WIS and the rest of the local media outlets have been irrelevant for quite some time now.
View Quote

Unfortunately, they're not yet irrelevant to older folks who are often very impressionable and do indeed go out and vote.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 12:46:48 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm "older folks", 70+ and this one way BS gives me ulcers - it seems as if the only "hate crime" or "racial crime" is W on B according to media and certain politicians and do gooders!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top