Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/22/2013 4:46:57 AM EDT
Was at Greenville gun show Sun afternoon. Vendor had H335 and 8208XBR and W748, also Clays. But no H322.
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 5:52:19 AM EDT
[#1]
With exception of one case at LGS have seen no pistol powders on shelf since The Anointed One was re-elected.  
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 7:33:52 AM EDT
[#2]
But PSA had .300blk in stock (subs only though) just this past week, so yes, the dam is starting to break.  I imagine since .300 has been coming back fairly regularly now pistol primers will still be scarce, as the makers meet the demands of the manufacturers first.
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 10:00:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
With exception of one case at LGS have seen no pistol powders on shelf since The Anointed One was re-elected.  
View Quote

W296, Bullseye, Unique were also available at Grnv Gunshow. IIRC, PSA on Woodruff has W296.
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 2:04:39 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm not driving 250 miles round trip to find out that no gun show vendors have any pistol powder. have seen zero at Columbia gun shows and those who have attended shows in Florence, Ladson, and Charleston haven't seen any, either.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 1:50:50 PM EDT
[#5]
The powder supply is improving. I've seen a few here and there in Columbia recently, but it is flying off the shelf as fast as it comes in. I managed to pick up some h335 the other day in Sportsman's.  It seems the bigger retailers are getting resupplied before the mom and pop stores, I would guess its due to purchasing power. I've seen pretty much everything start picking up in supply lately, primers and projectiles on the shelves in some places.  It's just gonna more time unfortunately.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top