Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 3:52:49 PM EDT
[#1]
This validates my plan to use 17HMR on some critters.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 12:51:53 AM EDT
[#2]
I didn't get out this year due to unforeseen circumstances. I like shooting out to 350 yards. I use a Remington 700, Cooper Varminter, and a heavy barreled RRA AR-15. 40gr or 55gr Hornady V-max depending on the rifle and the wind.
Here's my set up and some high speed pics of the fun.

A couple of circus varmints.

Link Posted: 6/17/2020 11:23:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
not many ground squirrels around here, but the chucks are starting to get active.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHj7QNNofok
View Quote
What cartridge?
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 8:45:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Cool pics.

I drove through my regular shooting area yesterday and didn’t see any. The grass is pretty brown too. Might be almost done for the year.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 10:41:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Cool pics.

I drove through my regular shooting area yesterday and didn’t see any. The grass is pretty brown too. Might be almost done for the year.
View Quote

Been a shit year for me, was only about to go out a few times. Every year I schedule days off of work in advance and this year almost every day it was raining or there were nasty winds out there. I guess the upside is that next season I don't need to buy more Hornady Vmax as I have plenty left.
Link Posted: 6/19/2020 2:20:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Cool pics.

View Quote

It's already brown? Dang. I guess it has nothing to do with the weather it seems.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top