Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2005 9:23:42 AM EDT
I am going up to stay at the Gogama lodge up at the French River for a week of fishing. I will be there the second week in September. I am not sure of what the weather will be like and how to pack. I need to buy a new Gore-Tex suit before the trip also. If you fine folks could give me some insight as to what I should expect and how to pack I'd really appreciate it.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 7:36:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 11:20:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Is this related to the joeplinker thread on CGN?
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:07:42 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Is this related to the joeplinker thread on CGN?

I am not sure what you are talking about. I am just looking forward to getting the hell away from work and back to basics for a week of fishing.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:20:27 PM EDT
[#4]
The thread where a guy asks his Muslim buddies to go camping, shooting, etc, and the RCMP paid a visit.

www.canadiangunnutz.com/viewtopic.php?t=89893

Link Posted: 8/26/2005 4:09:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Hmm, that link brings me to a login page. Sounds.....interesting?

I am going up with my father in law. He goes every year with some friends. He has caught 3' or larger pike every year. I have never gotten anything that large.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:27:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Don't forget the Black Flies......... the little devils drove me nuts!  I would recommend a high deet repellant.....  
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:40:54 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Don't forget the Black Flies......... the little devils drove me nuts!  I would recommend a high deet repellant.....  

I will keep that in mind. I am heading up next Thursday. Can't wait to get a break from work.

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 11:28:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Good luck!  

We had a fornight out in Ontario in may and we are already planning a longer trip for next year........... gonna go Motorhome next time.... never got further North than Espanola, was hoping to get through Manitoba but ran out of time
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 9:48:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 3:06:12 PM EDT
[#10]
I thought the Midges in Scotland made a feast of you, but the Black Flies are probably more voracious........... We must have arrived during "Bite the pastey Brit" season?  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top