Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/22/2023 12:36:09 AM EDT
Who’s been? Who’s going?

We went today. Parked at Wally World and walked. In and out in an hour (including eating time). Happy to have another option in town, even if it’s in a crap location.
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 2:05:12 AM EDT
[#1]
I accidentally went on opening day at about 0950. Parked at WalMart. Waited in line for about 6-7 minutes, got my food and gone in about the same.

About time that I can get some Hate Chikin around here.

What a shit location though. CFA told me when I was talking to them at a career conference that they pride themselves on locations and statistics. They should have done one in the Heights, and one by the Zoo/Scheels. Whomever picked the current location can suck nuts.
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 10:34:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 4:17:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I want to but I am not waiting in line. If it was under 20 mins I would try it. I have never been to one.

As far as the location I have no idea why they selected that spot. It's horrible.
View Quote

We probably had our food in 20 minutes, 25 tops.

If you go right now, there is no line at all!
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 6:02:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

We probably had our food in 20 minutes, 25 tops.

If you go right now, there is no line at all!
View Quote
Today is a great day for no lines!
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 10:36:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Haven't been yet, but I do go the Planet Fitness right by it. I thought it would be a nightmare this past week, but it wasn't bad. They had it pretty organized with the police directing traffic. I've heard people at work say they got in and out really fast and others who sat in the drive thru for an hour or more. Seems like it's really dependent on when you go.
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 11:24:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Georgia resident here in your HTF researching for upcoming trip. but glad to hear you have a chic-fil-a there now!  it's nice getting a taste of "home" when traveling.  

I'd be curious how your experience with lines are though.  even when they are wrapped around the buildings here they are never more than a few min wait.  do you have the workers outside like they do here?  we dont have the cold like you guys do....lol
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 1:16:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Georgia resident here in your HTF researching for upcoming trip. but glad to hear you have a chic-fil-a there now!  it's nice getting a taste of "home" when traveling.  
I'd be curious how your experience with lines are though.  even when they are wrapped around the buildings here they are never more than a few min wait.  do you have the workers outside like they do here?  we dont have the cold like you guys do....lol
View Quote

The Kalispell location only does workers outside during summer. I think the longest I have been in the drive thru there is 50 minutes or so. Average during summer seems to be 20-30 minutes.
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 2:07:59 PM EDT
[#8]
I hopped in line ~15 minutes ago and I'm just about to the awning...when I looked over and saw my wife and MIL exiting the order pickup area

They didn't even call me
Link Posted: 3/4/2023 1:04:55 PM EDT
[#9]
We have one in Missoula now as well.  Reserve St, close to Lowes(they took the old Pier 1 Imports lot).  For the first 3 weeks it was open, Missoula PD had to direct traffic.  It still stays wrapped up, and(surprise), no staffing issues like other places.
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 4:39:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Went today at lunch. They had 1 person working the registers with a line out the door. Finally they got a second register open. I put on my Karen wig and asked to speak with the manager.
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 8:05:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top