User Panel

Site Notices
Farewell Brother WMD (Page 2 of 6)
Page / 6
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 5:55:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By I-M-A-WMD:
So as not get everyone confused This is the Wife Victoria of our beloved brother who was so senselessly taken from all that knows and loved him. As I sit here sleepless tonight I wanted you to all know With the help of a good friend I was able to get into this form that I know Wes had so frequently visited.  Currently this is all that I have of trying to reach out to all that he knew since I am not able get into his e-mail and or his phone (taken until further notice but as soon as I am able to get it back I would love to reach out to the one he talked with on a personal level).  I am not certain at to how I need to get to the personal numbers or e-mails from those of you out there that he did talk to like that I would appreciate some advice.  At this time just knowing all that you guys has done for him and his family will not go unnoticed.  M1awolf You in particular, I now he talked to very much and I have had the great pleasure to personally meet.  As to all the rest of you who have come to be a part of him my thoughts are with you also in my sorrow that racked my loving family.

For now there has yet been a date set as to when I will be able to get him back to do a funeral, but will be more than happy to keep you informed a to what is happening. I am not able to at this time to go into detail as to what truly when wrong that dreadful night and truly am not willing to tell it yet in my grief since I was the only eye witness to this horrible tragedy, lucky for me my 2 wonderful children were spared the sight but unfortunatly not sounds.
View Quote

Ma'am. From the bottom of my heart, seriously. I am sooooo sorry. He was a inspiration for me. He was a help with parts of my life I needed some help. I wish I could stop this from happening. I just... Im so sorry.
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 6:02:36 AM EDT
[#2]
RIP Wes.

Victoria,  God Speed ma'am.
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 6:04:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TerryC] [#3]
Thank you for posting this, Victoria, I know it could not have been easy.

Just know that we are there for you.

Link Posted: 7/22/2015 6:11:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Thank you very much. I know he has touched many and am very proud to have called him my husband.  I may not know at this moment how many that he as helped, but ones that I do know about always touched me.  As to all those out there who have help my family, and yes I am aware of some of it, from the bottom of my heart there will never be enough words to express my gratitude.  As I have previous stated especially to the one who was suppose to meet him that night I would like to personally be in touch with you.  I also want you to know this in know way could you have known that this was going to be the outcome on the night of July 2
0, 2015.
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 7:39:33 AM EDT
[#5]
RIP Wes

Our prayers are with you and your family Victoria.  M1Awolf and TOTHEMAX can help you with the contacts and another place for you to reach out to us for anything.

Link Posted: 7/22/2015 8:04:19 AM EDT
[#6]
So as not get everyone confused This is the Wife Victoria of our beloved brother who was so senselessly taken from all that knows and loved him. As I sit here sleepless tonight I wanted you to all know With the help of a good friend I was able to get into this form that I know Wes had so frequently visited.  Currently this is all that I have of trying to reach out to all that he knew since I am not able get into his e-mail and or his phone (taken until further notice but as soon as I am able to get it back I would love to reach out to the one he talked with on a personal level).  I am not certain at to how I need to get to the personal numbers or e-mails from those of you out there that he did talk to like that I would appreciate some advice.  At this time just knowing all that you guys has done for him and his family will not go unnoticed.  M1awolf You in particular, I now he talked to very much and I have had the great pleasure to personally meet.  As to all the rest of you who have come to be a part of him my thoughts are with you also in my sorrow that racked my loving family.

For now there has yet been a date set as to when I will be able to get him back to do a funeral, but will be more than happy to keep you informed a to what is happening. I am not able to at this time to go into detail as to what truly when wrong that dreadful night and truly am not willing to tell it yet in my grief since I was the only eye witness to this horrible tragedy, lucky for me my 2 wonderful children were spared the sight but unfortunatly not sounds.
View Quote

you and your children are in my thoughts and prayers, i cannot imagine the pain you folks are suffering but know you are never alone, Wes was part of a brother hood that can never be broken and if you need anything, do not hesitate to reach out and ask for it, we will come running to help

again, my deepest condolences
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 8:06:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Thank you very much. I know he has touched many and am very proud to have called him my husband.  I may not know at this moment how many that he as helped, but ones that I do know about always touched me.  As to all those out there who have help my family, and yes I am aware of some of it, from the bottom of my heart there will never be enough words to express my gratitude.  As I have previous stated especially to the one who was suppose to meet him that night I would like to personally be in touch with you.  I also want you to know this in know way could you have known that this was going to be the outcome on the night of July 2
0, 2015.
View Quote

Hi Victoria,

I am so sorry and deeply saddened.  

I'm sure you know, Wes was large part of our brotherhood.  I loved reading his posts, always would brighten my day.

And as grywlf has already said, when you are ready, get in touch with m1awolf.

If there is anything we can do, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Brian

Link Posted: 7/22/2015 8:39:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By mi650:

Hi Victoria,

I am so sorry and deeply saddened.  

I'm sure you know, Wes was large part of our brotherhood.  I loved reading his posts, always would brighten my day.

And as grywlf has already said, when you are ready, get in touch with m1awolf.

If there is anything we can do, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Brian

View Quote

Well said Brian.

So sorry for your loss Victoria.

Tim
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 8:43:19 AM EDT
[#9]
So very sorry for your loss Victoria, you and your family will be in my prayers.
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 8:45:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Victoria,  I  so so sorry.

I don't have the words right now . . . only tears

Link Posted: 7/22/2015 8:46:58 AM EDT
[#11]
My condolences to you and yours Mrs WMD
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 8:58:33 AM EDT
[#12]
I greatly appreciate everything.  I know Wes cared for you all, if he didn't he would never have taken the time to know you or even help you.  That is one of the things I love about him was his willingness to help others who were in need whether it was just from his witty posts or his genuine concern for his fellow bothers.  I am very aware how strong your bonds are for some of the time and effort he would undertake trying to raise money for one important cause or another.  I am proud to say I even had a little hand in helping with the stamp Dillo's he had done.  I am happy to say that one of the things really impressed me was all of your ability to pull together to help your fellow brother. The family unity that is always present, always helped Wes through some of our tough times. It saddens me to say that I truly believe he never really understood how many lives he touched.  When the time comes I would love to tell the sad story for you who wants to know how, on how truly senseless this act was and how he was trying to protect his family.  For now I want you to know that this thread that was started has helped cope with the loss of my husband, my young children's father.
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 9:09:54 AM EDT
[#13]
Thank you Victoria for posting as this is a difficult time for you.   I just want to say we are all so sorry.   Some of us spoke with him daily on these boards,  we shared pictures and stories.   We gave each other advice and even gave each other shit about stuff.   Wes had a incredible since of humor and he knew how to use it to make the best of situations like his back pain or some stupid mistake one of us made.  He was not afraid to call us out on our dumb stuff either.  Our little area SA/OU won't be the same with out him.  Please take our condolences and sorrow as a sign that he made a difference in some of our lives.  

You and the children have been in my mind all night, and we have many prayer out for your family right now.   Thank you so much for taking the time for giving us this update.   I'm a sure it was difficult.  As hard as it is keep your head up and be strong for those two precious children.
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 9:15:20 AM EDT
[#14]
Thank you Victoria as others have stated reach out any time and let us be there for you.

Chris aka fire_medic
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 9:24:05 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 9:28:49 AM EDT
[#16]
Prayers to you Mrs. WMD.

He will be greatly missed.

Link Posted: 7/22/2015 9:30:32 AM EDT
[#17]
indeed.

my heartfelt condolences
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 9:35:19 AM EDT
[#18]
May God watch over you and your family and give you the strength to endure this.
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 9:43:25 AM EDT
[#19]
I'm going to miss you Wes.  A truly unique humor and person I loved interacting with.

His wife and children are in my thoughts and we will be here for anything.  Now and years from now.

To WMD.
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 9:57:59 AM EDT
[#20]
Victoria,I can't express how much Wes affected my life and the impact he has made on everyone around him. We were all lucky to have him in our lives and you were the luckiest of all to have a such a wonderful man as a husband and father of your children. My prayers will be with you and the kids and if there is anything that I/we can do please let me know. I will send you a message here with my phone number.
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 10:03:23 AM EDT
[#21]
RIP Wes. You will be missed.

I really don't have the words to say how I feel right now.  
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 10:47:51 AM EDT
[#22]
Victoria,

My deepest condolences.  I have two kids of my own.  Last night, they (finally) went to bed and I logged on and saw this thread.  I was shocked, saddened and numb.  Afterwards, I went in and sat with my daughter for awhile.  I can't possibly begin to imagine how you deal with this.  I'm so sorry.  Your husband was a good man.
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 11:08:58 AM EDT
[#23]
Victoria Once again my deepest condolences to you the kids and the whole  family.
It's nice to see you got into his account. I assume you know this but at the very top of the page there is a small envelope.
Click on that and you can see his IM's. There will be lots of them. Pick one and click on it. that way you can read it.
Hit reply and look to the bottom window and type your response. OK Just didn't know if you knew that.

I'm so sorry this disaster happened.  Part of me still can't believe it. I feel as if I have a hole in my chest, a void that cannot be filled.
You seem to be a strong woman and that's whats needed now. But you aren't alone. There are many here ready and willing to help.
When you look through his old Im's you'll find me there. I / we want to help but as of now have no way to do it yet.

But if you just want to talk. Just give me a shout. I have a very deep respect for your strength .
I miss you Wes,Godspeed to you.
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 11:11:09 AM EDT
[#24]
Out for a few days and this news has hit me deeply as well.  Victoria, Wes touched many lives.  Sort of faltering here as I am shocked...  Wes will be missed by many.
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 11:13:35 AM EDT
[#25]
Thank you Victoria, for posting here.  Wes was a very special person, but you already knew this.  He inspired everyone he touched.  He will be truly missed.  If there is anything we can do please don't hesitate to ask.

Godspeed Wes.

Link Posted: 7/22/2015 11:18:03 AM EDT
[#26]
I will miss his off the wall humor and posting habits, my condolences to his family's IRL and online
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 11:32:00 AM EDT
[#27]
I have had a lot of friends over the years, but none like Wes.  He was so unique.  I was honored to know him, and I wouldnt have traded that for anything.  

I will miss you terribly.  Your posts, your humor, your helpfulness....everything.  I still cant believe you are gone.  They dont make very many people like you, Wes.  There is absolutely nothing I could say that would even begin to express how sorry I am and how much I wish you were still around.  

Victoria, ...  I'm so very sorry.  You and your family will be constantly in my thoughts and my prayers.  Please, reach out if you need anything.
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 11:33:51 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 11:51:50 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 12:02:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Victoria I sent you a pm. You will also receive the text I sent yesterday when you get Wes' phone back.

I'll be praying for you and the kids.

Stephen
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 12:39:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 12:51:36 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By LaRue_Tactical:
We are truly diminished.

RIP WMD

View Quote

as always you are first class sir

thank you for taking time out of your hectic day to come post here in honor of wes
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 12:58:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Victoria, so sorry for your loss and prayers for you and your family.

Wes and I made a few trades and in one of them he sent were some bright red AR muzzle dust covers.  I gave him some crap about them being "Montana Shot Glasses" that he thought was pretty funny.  They will officially be on my shot glass shelf and used to toast him frequently.

Link Posted: 7/22/2015 1:09:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Jimbo45] [#34]
Thank you Victoria, for posting. I can only imagine how hard it was for you to take time right now, to share with us. My heart goes out to you and your beautiful children.  Wes sent me a picture of your daughter (we call daughters "princesses" here) a while back.  In fact, your sweet princess may have a rock that my daughter (they are the same age) sent to her in a box with a dillo one time.  Just know that I, and many of us here, considered him a true friend, and knew him as a wonderful person.  Wes and I shared many private communications, here, and on another forum, in the past, and I can't express how much he will be missed.  Your family will be in my prayers for a long while, and if there's anything at all I can do, please, please, don't hesitate to ask. God bless you.
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 1:49:11 PM EDT
[#35]
I am still in disbelieve about what happened to him

words can not really express the sorrow I am feeling

Link Posted: 7/22/2015 1:57:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ah64pilot] [#36]
For anyone that wants it:

Link Posted: 7/22/2015 2:02:46 PM EDT
[#37]
How horrible...  

We will miss you Wes.  

And Victoria, don't hesitate to use this website as a place to vent as you go through the grieving process.  We are all here to be a soundboard and help.  

God bless!
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 2:43:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 2:46:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Oh man I am so sorry for your loss Victoria!  Your husband was a great man and I and the rest of us will miss him terribly.  Rest easy wmd!!!!
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 5:36:14 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 5:47:35 PM EDT
[#41]
I am at such a loss for words knowing Wes is gone, just senseless.  Prayers out and RIP Brother.  

If there is anything I can do to help during this most trying time, I'm in, just say the word.
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 6:18:00 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 6:40:49 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 7:21:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 7:26:20 PM EDT
[#45]
While I didn't know him it's easy to see I wish I had. Rest in peace.
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 7:40:58 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By nickman54:
While I didn't know him it's easy to see I wish I had. Rest in peace.
View Quote

Truer words were never spoken. All of us who did know Wes appreciate the sentiment. You truly did miss something not knowing the character known as WMD.
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 7:49:07 PM EDT
[#47]
very sorry for your loss. terrible thing.

condoleances from another mountain country
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 8:10:07 PM EDT
[#48]

View Quote

I have no words to express my condolences, but please accept a loving hug from a Brother.
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 8:30:40 PM EDT
[#49]
RIP WMD

Link Posted: 7/22/2015 8:52:45 PM EDT
[#50]
Victoria, I am so terribly sorry for what has happened. I can't even fathom what your family is going through right now.

Just please know that prayers are uplifted from my family for you, your kids and the folks lucky enough to know him.

I don't post much, but I'm on AR15.com nearly everyday. I-M-A-WMD was one of the "cool kids" that I noticed when he posted.

I always enjoyed his posts here on arfcom and he always was a straight shooter, so to speak, besides being damn funny.

I know I will miss his humor, his advice and his views on topics.  

I wish I could've met Wes. He was one of the "good guys" here.

Again, I'm so very sorry for you and your family and don't hesitate to lean on us a little.
Page / 6
Farewell Brother WMD (Page 2 of 6)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top