Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/23/2020 7:43:01 PM EDT
I have a class this coming Sunday at Sig Academy along with some other guys in my area. We’re currently discussing wether to go or reschedule for a later date. It will be indoors.

What it like up there right now? Any risks of things being shut down? Here in MA all non-essential people are supposed to stay home.

What would you do?

UPDATE:

So I just called Sig,

They are not charging for changing or cancelling right now due to Covid-19. They give you the choice of cancelling and they will give you a full refund or credit on your account to use later.

Link Posted: 3/23/2020 7:46:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I have a class this coming Sunday at Sig Academy along with some other guys in my area. We’re currently discussing wether to go or reschedule for a later date. It will be indoors.

What it like up there right now? Any risks of things being shut down? Here in MA all non-essential people are supposed to stay home.

What would you do?

View Quote

Stay home!
Link Posted: 3/23/2020 8:46:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

What would you do?

View Quote

Can’t tell you what to do, but going by the Sig building at the Pease tradeport last week  there parking lot was full.

We’re still working, to include multiple projects in MA.  Not much change from what I’ve seen, just less traffic and you need to plan for where to eat.

Even if NH goes the way MA just did there’s no teeth to the directive from the way it sounded.

Link Posted: 3/24/2020 10:51:47 AM EDT
[#3]
I took a credit on my account for a later date., update in the OP.
Link Posted: 3/24/2020 4:34:03 PM EDT
[#4]
I would have taken the credit   So long as they allowed it to be credit for the same or equal course not the $ amount in case they hiked the rates in 2 months.
Link Posted: 3/24/2020 5:34:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I would have taken the credit   So long as they allowed it to be credit for the same or equal course not the $ amount in case they hiked the rates in 2 months.
View Quote

I did, I cancelled for now until I pick a later date. They credited my account to use at a later date.
I did not clarify before but that’s what I did.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top