Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/20/2022 9:08:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JRCmx]
To my home in TEXAS!!!

I have sent the secretary of state my and my wife's request 2 or 3 times over the past 5 years to be removed from the rolls.

I'm sure we've probably voted for the Potato and some other RI. commie hacks over the last 5 years.

Do I need to call Gene Valicenti in the morning to get this straight?

Gene
Link Posted: 7/22/2022 9:44:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By JRCmx:
To my home in TEXAS!!!

I have sent the secretary of state my and my wife's request 2 or 3 times over the past 5 years to be removed from the rolls.

I'm sure we've probably voted for the Potato and some other RI. commie hacks over the last 5 years.

Do I need to call Gene Valicenti in the morning to get this straight?
https://assets.mycast.io/characters/tom-tucker-1052307-normal.jpg?1612247921
Gene
View Quote
That's a great idea!  I'm sure he'd like to hear about it.  Suggest that since time will be short, you have all pertinent datestimes/locations written down in consecutive order, and be prepared to send him a copy in advance.

Current RI Secretary of State Nellie Gorbea is running for Governor, and her office is in charge of the RI voter rolls.   She has braggged about how well her office has handled the voter rolls.

Primaries are coming up soon, so suggest you get your ducks in a row, and be prepared to act quickly.

Even if Gene is not interested, I reckon her oppnents in the Governor/s race primary/election might be interested.  
Link Posted: 7/22/2022 9:51:57 AM EDT
[#2]
1st thing I need to find out is if we are still actually registered.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top