Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/4/2020 2:36:28 PM EDT
I truly don't believe we are more blue than red  ... not that I expected the results to be different .

Not much else to say really just wait and see the overall outcome of this mess ...
Link Posted: 11/4/2020 9:28:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/5/2020 8:00:29 AM EDT
[#2]
The Dems have perfected their cheating over the years and with the addition of all the mail-in ballots this election, we never stood a chance to have a fair election.

I also don't believe the state's name change was actually approved. Dipietro has made accusations that they falsified the results to avoid rioting and I believe it. I just wish there was some way a credible person/organization could verify the counts.
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 8:19:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The Dems have perfected their cheating over the years and with the addition of all the mail-in ballots this election, we never stood a chance to have a fair election.

I also don't believe the state's name change was actually approved. Dipietro has made accusations that they falsified the results to avoid rioting and I believe it. I just wish there was some way a credible person/organization could verify the counts.
View Quote
Where does John DiPetro (sp?) broadcast nowadays?  At what times?  Frankly, I regard him as a scumbag because of all his past shenanigans.  Politically OK, but (IMHO) personally suspect.  I think the Pols and the RI Press dislike him, and from what I recall, I think it's because he's a scumbag first and foremost, and his political leanings are the icing on the cake.

IDK about State name change.  Voted to retain "Plantations", but I reckon a victory by the Progs will embolden them instead of satisfying them.  Give them an inch, and they will take a mile.

We need some info and a secure place where we can discuss things.  I reckon this site is good enough for now, but we NEED to do better.  More later.
Link Posted: 11/8/2020 7:07:18 AM EDT
[#4]
I follow Dipietro on facebook (he broadcasts his shows there), but he has a pod cast site here.

I think he's a scumbag also, but he has his ear to the ground and sources that seem somewhat viable. A lot of what he says is total politicizing, but it's worth paying attention to.

I've been waiting for him to mention the Dominion software, but nothing yet as far as I know.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top