Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 48
Posted: 6/23/2022 9:56:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Phoenix_III]
I just read a statement where the AG conceded that 'all other requirements still apply', meaning they seem to be (immediately) recognizing the justifiable need is gone.

I haven't found a single place (don't do Facebook) talking about the steps to apply. Like, when doing the form in triplicate, can it be a photocopy or needs to be ink on all 3? Your references have to fill out the same form 3x, on the same form the other 2 references use?

Stupid stuff like that, but don't want the form kicked back.

Instructions: https://www.nj.gov/njsp/firearms/pdf/Permit_to_Carry_Instructions_v1.pdf

Form: https://www.nj.gov/njsp/info/pdf/firearms/sp-642.pdf

Mental Health: https://nj.gov/njsp/firearms/pdf/sp-066.pdf

If someone knows where to go that would be good. njgunforums seems dead to this (at least under the passed legislation subforum).
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 8:24:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By mhbaker81:
Day 169... I finally received the call to come pickup my permit at my local PD. It was a long wait for a piece of paper that looks like it was made in an elementary school art class. I even had to laminate it myself at my local UPS store. Oh well. What else can I say, other than it feels good to finally be a part of the club. The timing actually worked out, in a way. Although I'm in my mid 40's now, my wife and are are about to have our first child. It gives me piece of mind knowing that I'm able to protect them by way of the 2A, should the need arise.

Safe carrying, all!
View Quote

Awesome and congrats!!!

The laminate is too big for my wallet so I just bought one of the adhesive laminate cards so I could at least fit it into my wallet.

Carry on!
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 12:44:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By KnuckleSandwich:

Awesome and congrats!!!

The laminate is too big for my wallet so I just bought one of the adhesive laminate cards so I could at least fit it into my wallet.

Carry on!
View Quote

Yeah, the ID is way too big for my wallet, too. I was able to fit it nicely inside of my protective cell phone cover. Court order is also now stuffed into a plastic ID badge holder and velcroed to the outside of the cell phone cover. Not ideal, but I figure this is a pretty safe way to ensure I don't forget either one.
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 7:13:31 AM EDT
[#3]

Yeah, the ID is way too big for my wallet, too. I was able to fit it nicely inside of my protective cell phone cover. Court order is also now stuffed into a plastic ID badge holder and velcroed to the outside of the cell phone cover. Not ideal, but I figure this is a pretty safe way to ensure I don't forget either one.
View Quote

I made copies of my order to throw in the glove boxes of my vehicles. On my person i just carry a picture in my phone.
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 10:04:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Day 169... I finally received the call to come pickup my permit at my local PD. It was a long wait for a piece of paper that looks like it was made in an elementary school art class. I even had to laminate it myself at my local UPS store. Oh well. What else can I say, other than it feels good to finally be a part of the club. The timing actually worked out, in a way. Although I'm in my mid 40's now, my wife and are are about to have our first child. It gives me piece of mind knowing that I'm able to protect them by way of the 2A, should the need arise.

Safe carrying, all!
View Quote
Good to hear that arts and crafts day at the court worked out in your favor. Congratulations!
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 10:50:55 AM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 4/4/2023 11:18:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Demeroma:
Good to hear that arts and crafts day at the court worked out in your favor. Congratulations!
View Quote

Thank you, my friend, and thank you for the continuous updates on all of the ongoing litigations and rule changes. You are a gentleman and a scholar!
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 12:05:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Demeroma] [#7]
Aww shucks, I figure it's good to pass on information of interest to the NJ HTF and now that some of us carry, it's even more important to stay on top of things and not get jammed up. The more knowledgeable we all can be, the better for us all.

Are You Ready To Start Carrying?

Link Posted: 4/5/2023 10:41:02 AM EDT
[#8]

Link Posted: 4/6/2023 10:14:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Demeroma] [#9]
N.J. spike in gun carry permit requests 'significant,' but full scope unclear, A.G. says

New Jersey has seen a "significant" increase in applications for gun carry permits after a landmark U.S. Supreme Court ruling last June, but a full accounting of the flood of requests remains elusive and may not be revealed until at least this summer, the state Attorney General Matt Platkin told lawmakers this week.

Authorities are setting up a real-time processing and tracking system for handgun carry permit applications in compliance with the decision and the demand for requests has been high, Platkin said during a state budget hearing Tuesday at the Statehouse in Trenton.

"But I don't have the number yet for you," he said. "We will have a full sense of the scope of the number of applications hopefully by the summer when a digital platform is fully online."

The state judiciary has said it received 11,298 applications between when the Supreme Court decision came down last June and when Gov. Phil Murphy signed a law in December that sought to comply with the high court's ruling while keeping in place as many limits as possible.

A spokeswoman for the judiciary said Wednesday the court system no longer tracks carry permits. The new law removed a provision under the old law that put the decision over who gets a permit in the hands of a judge.

Since then, State Police, who handle applications in towns they patrol and collect data from local departments, reported 5,730 carry permits issued, according to data provided by the division to lawmakers.

It's unclear if there is any overlap in those two figures, and authorities say they currently have no way of counting permits statewide.

"The exact number is unknown as all municipalities do not send approved permit applications to (State Police) to be placed in the Firearms Licensing System," Platkin's office wrote in the update to lawmakers.

New Jersey for decades had some of the nation's most stringent carry restrictions, which made it nearly impossible to legally carry handguns. You previously had to prove a "justifiable need" to get a carry permit in New Jersey   a hurdle few but retired law enforcement and people facing credible threats could overcome.

The Supreme Court ruling, commonly known as the Bruen decision, upended that system.

The central provisions of the law Murphy signed in December   including tight restrictions on where permit-holders can carry in New Jersey   is on hold pending a federal lawsuit from gun rights groups.

Scott Bach, the head of the New Jersey Association of Rifle and Pistol Clubs, said the state has seen "an influx of permit applications" to police departments since the Bruen decision.

Previously, Bach said, few of his members qualified for handgun carry permits. But the Bruen decision, which threw out New York's similarly restrictive carry law, flipped the legal calculation to allow most people aside from convicted felons and those with documented mental health issues from carrying guns in public.

"You're looking at decades of pent-up demand and suddenly there's a flood of applications," Bach said.

The Attorney General's Office has struggled in recent years to keep up with its obligations to make statistics on guns, crimes and police oversight public. The agency is already running months and even years behind on the release of other data, from gun permits to oversight reports and basic crime statistics.

For example, the report detailing major discipline at police departments is from 2021. The last uniform crime report   an annual accounting of every serious offense in the state   uses data from 2020.

Local police handle most gun carry permit applications, though the State Police processes them for the dozens of towns they patrol. Bach, whose organization has a "strike force" that helps members resolve permit issues, said processing time is all over the map.

"There are towns that sit on permits for six months and there are towns that issue carry permits in two weeks," he said.

Overall, Bach added, "They're struggling to meet demand."

View Quote

The A.G. is full of

Link left cold.

https://www.nj.com/politics/2023/04/nj-spike-in-gun-carry-permit-requests-significant-but-full-scope-unclear-ag-says.html

Link Posted: 4/7/2023 11:16:08 PM EDT
[#10]

Link Posted: 4/7/2023 11:21:59 PM EDT
[#11]

Link Posted: 4/8/2023 10:23:17 PM EDT
[#12]
A FB video on preventing your firearm getting exposed by the wind while on a motorcycle.
Worth a look even if you don't ride a bike and no you don't have to have a FB account to see the video.

link
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 12:06:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Demeroma] [#13]
Gun For Hire Radio #620 Still waiting for the Judge Bumb decision to drop.

Still waiting for the Judge Bumb decision to drop. I have a great read for our public servants, if only they could read.
Bonus, new carry trap has been uncovered. Please tune in, learn and share.
View Quote

GFH #620
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 8:52:31 AM EDT
[#14]

Happy Easter!
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 9:00:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Demeroma] [#15]

eta:

That's an old entry from  the hearing on March 17th that courtlistener only recently got around to post online. Don't know if it's of any consequence or not.
Link Posted: 4/11/2023 12:25:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Demeroma] [#16]
Supplement to Directive #14-22   Criminal   Gun Permit Procedures   Requests to Amend Permits to Carry

On December 22, 2022, Governor Murphy signed A-4769 into law (L. 2022, c. 131), amending a number of New Jersey firearms statutes in response to the United States Supreme Court's decision in N.Y. State Rifle & Pistol Association v. Bruen, 142 S. Ct. 2111 (2022). The legislation, in part, removed the courts from the initial decision-making process for applications for permits to carry handguns. Directive # 14- 22 ("Criminal - Gun Permit Procedures") was promulgated in conjunction with enactment of the new law to establish uniformity in the court's handling of appeals from law enforcement's denial of firearms purchaser identification cards, permits to purchase handguns, and permits to carry handguns. This Supplement to Directive # 14- 22 addresses the practice of the court amending permits to carry handguns and orders issuing permits to carry.

Effective immediately, courts will no longer issue amended carry permits or orders to issue amended carry permits other than to correct issuance errors ( e.g., typographical errors, misprints). As of December 22, 2022, law enforcement alone receives, investigates, and makes decisions on all new requests regarding permit to carry applications. To that end, applicants requesting to add one or more handguns to a permit to carry that previously was issued by the courts should be directed instead to apply for a new permit through their local police agency. Applicants requesting to remove any restriction from a permit previously issued by the courts may choose to appeal to a higher court.

Questions or comments may be directed to Criminal Practice Division by email to the AOC Criminal Practice Division at [email protected] or by phone 609-815-2900,x55300

Document Date: April 3, 2023

Publish Date: April 10, 2023
View Quote

njcourts.gov

Fwiw some PD's are reissuing permits and removing court restrictions, not all PD's but some. So you may try to talk to your local PD to see if they'll make you re-apply or simply ask you for a photo so they can issue you a new unrestricted permit.

Link Posted: 4/12/2023 10:29:02 AM EDT
[#17]
Some things to consider if you already haven't.
If you ever need to use your gun, what will happen afterwards?  Things to consider such as social media posts, decisions you make when encountering or avoiding certain situations, did you escalate or de-escalate?  Avoiding confrontations or removing yourself from the situation is always the better option if available.
View Quote

ARMY Sergeant Carrying convicted of MURDER: If you Carry, should YOU Worry?

Link Posted: 4/13/2023 2:59:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Demeroma] [#18]
[youtube]/HHlpNcKIYow[/youtube]
ccw tips
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 3:02:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Soon?

Link Posted: 4/16/2023 12:34:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Demeroma] [#20]
Gun For Hire Radio  no Judge Bumb drop yet, Tick Tock NJ, Tick Tock.
Want to amend your carry permit? Listen up.
And, the NJ AG wants to take your legal guns that are in YOUR home! Unless it's a NOT-SO-smart gun!
View Quote

Gun For Hire Radio #621 no Judge Bumb drop yet, TicToc NJ, TicToc. Want to amend your carry permit?

GFH radio #621

Link Posted: 4/16/2023 1:26:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Courts Fed-up with Carry Permits

"Effective immediately, courts will no longer issue amended carry permits or orders to issue amended carry permits other than to correct issuance errors (e.g., Page   3   of 7 typographical errors, misprints)." Get a load of that. You no longer have recourse to the courts. Your due process rights on a document issued by a judge no less. You no longer can go to the court to get it fixed, to get it amended, to get it to conform to what the law and the Constitution so require. The courts have stopped it dead in its tracks here with this directive. You no longer can seek redress in the courts. Your right to recourse in the courts, a fundamental right of an American citizen, is now denied when it comes to carry permits.
View Quote
Tell me what other issues do the courts stop you from seeking redress? When it's actually something even done by the court, and you can't go back? Other than for typographical errors, of course. Well, the good news is, they're out of it. They're no longer the issuing authorities. They never should have been. It just shows you how many licensees are out there that must have been trying to get these things fixed, and they just couldn't take it. Because you have so many other important things to do, you know, other than worry about our Second Amendment rights here anymore.

View Quote

Gun Lawyer #129

Link Posted: 4/16/2023 7:08:37 PM EDT
[#22]
If you've been following this thread there's nothing really new in this video. I'm just upping my post count.

NJ CARRY Permit UPDATE: How to ADD a GUN to your PERMIT

Link Posted: 4/17/2023 10:25:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Demeroma] [#23]
fwiw:

eta:

eta2:

Link Posted: 4/21/2023 9:00:08 PM EDT
[#24]
No word from judge Bumb so here are some videos for your contemplation.

Concealed Carry Tips: Be Aware of YOUR Surroundings!

Keep Calm and Everyday Carry #shorts

Link Posted: 4/23/2023 1:53:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Demeroma] [#25]
Gun For Hire Radio #622 here it comes, FRT triggers, braces, others, the clock is ticking.

This week on Gun For Hire Radio  here it comes: FRT triggers, braces and others  the clock is ticking!
And Guv'na GoldmanSachs spent a 1/2 mil on his office to make it look "majestic". Guess who paid for it? Yep, we, the 3rd tier!
View Quote

GFH radio #622
Link Posted: 4/23/2023 10:48:56 AM EDT
[#26]
Ignorance of the law Is a defense

I don't know how many of you are aware of this, but ignorance of the law in New Jersey is a defense. That's right. You've heard your whole life; ignorance of the law is no defense or ignorance of the law is no excuse. Well, in New Jersey, it actually is an excuse. It's an actual defense in New Jersey, but it's not simply your sitting there and saying, I didn't know that. That isn't how it works.
View Quote

Gun Lawyer podcast #130

Link Posted: 4/25/2023 1:26:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Interesting.

Link Posted: 4/25/2023 1:52:43 PM EDT
[#28]
We Are Watching History Being Made

While New Jerseyans bemoan the convoluted state of affairs with regards to gun regulation in the state, we would do well to remember that we are living through history that is setting a bulwark of strong defenses and precedent supporting the Second Amendment for decades to come.
View Quote
Here in New Jersey as we fight A4769 (the "carry-killer" bill signed by Governor Murphy last year) and await Judge Bumb's decision on a preliminary injunction, we can clearly see that this case is on a trajectory towards the Supreme Court. The State will surely appeal what is likely to be a decision that supports the Constitution and previous legal precedent protecting the Second Amendment. And that case will eventually land in the laps of a Supreme Court that ruled, just less than a year ago, firmly in favor of an unabridged Second Amendment, based on history and tradition.
View Quote

News2a.com

Link Posted: 4/25/2023 4:03:36 PM EDT
[#29]

Ugh, "When can you inspect a weapon" really should be "when should you inspect a weapon" with the answer being, pretty much never because it would be unsafe to do so in almost all circumstances.
Link Posted: 4/25/2023 6:59:44 PM EDT
[#30]

Ugh, "When can you inspect a weapon" really should be "when should you inspect a weapon" with the answer being, pretty much never because it would be unsafe to do so in almost all circumstances.
View Quote
I think that phrase is so the cops attending that class learn they can't inspect our guns or disarm us anytime they feel like it since they're only supposed to do so when they're investigating a crime. I have no problem with that class as long as the cops learn the current laws and respect our 2A rights.
Link Posted: 4/25/2023 7:22:38 PM EDT
[#31]
I think that phrase is so the cops attending that class learn they can't inspect our guns or disarm us anytime they feel like it since they're only supposed to do so when they're investigating a crime. I have no problem with that class as long as the cops learn the current laws and respect our 2A rights.
View Quote

Doesn't legislation currently allow them to disarm us on a traffic stop?

I highly doubt the training is going to teach basic fourth amendment protections and rather focus on that guy Officer Safety and how he can be used to treat it like a felony stop as soon as that CCW card comes out.
Link Posted: 4/25/2023 8:07:37 PM EDT
[#32]

I highly doubt the training is going to teach basic fourth amendment protections and rather focus on that guy Officer Safety and how he can be used to treat it like a felony stop as soon as that CCW card comes out.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

You're probably correct about the "officer safety" part of that class since the class is for the police but I had to look up what it says in Chapter131 about a traffic stop.

C.2C:58-4.6

c. A holder of a permit to carry a handgun issued pursuant to N.J.S.2C:58-4 who is
carrying a handgun in public and is detained by a law enforcement officer as part of a criminal
investigation shall provide the handgun to the law enforcement officer upon request for
purposes of inspecting the handgun. The provisions of this subsection shall not be construed
to affect or otherwise limit the authority of a law enforcement officer to conduct a lawful search
or seizure.
A violation of this subsection shall be a crime of the fourth degree.
As far I as can figure you may be right about traffic stops if the officer feels it necessary and it's legal for him to do so. Over the past few months I've read several posts on reddit and face book where people got stopped for a traffic offense, advised the officer they were carrying and where the gun was, presented their permits and were told to keep their hands on the steering wheel. Not one of those persons was asked to step out of the car or hand over their weapon. Of course our mileage may vary.

Link Posted: 4/25/2023 9:13:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Over the past few months I've read several posts on reddit and face book where people got stopped for a traffic offense, advised the officer they were carrying and where the gun was, presented their permits and were told to keep their hands on the steering wheel. Not one of those persons was asked to step out of the car or hand over their weapon. Of course our mileage may vary.

View Quote

That's promising.
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 11:13:07 AM EDT
[#34]

That's promising.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

That's promising.

Here are some comments off different forums:

Wondering if anyone yet has been pulled over in New Jersey, while carrying a weapon either openly or concealed.

Interested in the following:

Have you been pulled over while carrying?  (YES)
Did you inform?  (YES)
Did the officer know if you had a PTC?  (Not until I told him)
Did the officer ask if you had any weapons?  (He asked to see my permit
Did the officer ask other related questions? and asked what I was carrying)
What was the officer's demeanor? Aggressive, passive, concerned, etc?  (Pleasant)
If you did inform the officer that you are armed, did you feel like it made you less likely or more likely to receive a ticket?  (Less and not ticket)
Considering that many of us do not yet have our PTC, how do you think you might handle questions #1 and #2?
( Given my past experience, I would inform)

Have you been pulled over while carrying? YES
Did you inform? NO
Did the officer know if you had a PTC? NO
Did the officer ask if you had any weapons? NO
Did the officer ask other related questions? NO
What was the officer's demeanor? Aggressive, passive, concerned, etc? Neutral
If you did inform the officer that you are armed, did you feel like it made you less likely or more likely to receive a ticket? N/A
Considering that many of us do not yet have our PTC, how do you think you might handle questions #1 and #2? Never volunteer info to LE (or generally in life)

I was just pulled over 20 minutes ago for a marker light out.  Informed officer right away asked for lisence permit reg insurance.   Sent ne on way with a have a nice night

Duty to inform goes into effect on July 1st so we won't have an option after that date not to tattle tale on ourselves.

Link Posted: 4/26/2023 11:21:18 AM EDT
[#35]
Why We Carry: High Speed Chase Turns Into Armed Carjacking Turns Into Almost Naked Suspect

If you're unable to get away, a firearm would come in handy during situations like this, but only if you're able to either A) see the danger running up to you or B) catch the bad guy off guard in order to draw your firearm and defend yourself.
View Quote

link

Armed Suspect Carjacks Tesla During High-Speed Chase

Link Posted: 4/28/2023 2:40:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Demeroma] [#36]
Judge Bumb sighting.

Ft. Hon. Joshua Wolson, Hon. Colm Connolly, Hon. Renee Marie Bumb, Hon. William Shaw Stickman IV, Hon. Kent Jordan

Link Posted: 4/28/2023 3:15:28 PM EDT
[#37]
Found this on a Face Book forum:

Anyone in Bayville (Berkeley) that has a Court ordered Carry Permit and wants to get it amended so there is no guns listed on the back fill out the front page of the carry permit application on the NJSP website get it notarized and get 2 passport photos and the PD will issue you a new permit with NO guns listed on the back so you can carry any handgun you legally own turned mine in today
View Quote

Please note that it does not effect pre-April 3 changes ordered by the Courts.
View Quote

care to clarify ?

The Directive states, at the beginning of paragraph two, that the new protocol pertaining to the Court's involvement is "effective immediately," which means that where a court, as in my case, issued an Amended Order/Carry Permit prior to April 3 that Order is not affected by the new protocol contained in the Directive and remains in full force and effect.
View Quote

ok in layman's terms, my permit was issued by court , 02.07.23, no restrictions checked just lists firearms, my original permit never came with a court order

You would have had to have a Court Order ordering the issuance of your PTC. My initial PTC came with an order of no restrictions but listed the two handguns to which I qualified on the back. I made a formal request to the Court for an Amended Order to remove any implication that I was limited to just the two handguns listed on my PTC. My 2/17/2023 Amended Order expressly stated that "The Court shall order the issuance of a new Permit [same expiration date] without limitation as to the specific handgun(s) the applicant may carry." My new unrestricted PTC has no handguns listed thereon.
View Quote

I hope the above info helps someone in that town get an unrestricted permit. All police chiefs in NJ should be doing this.
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 7:50:48 PM EDT
[#38]
two years will fly by then renew. why go thru all that BS ? guys that need ten guns to carry is stupid.
Link Posted: 4/30/2023 12:07:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Demeroma] [#39]
Gun For Hire Radio #623 Carry Insurance Update! ATF Updates! Judge Bumb Updates, not so much.

This week on Gun For Hire Radio  Carry Insurance Update! ATF Updates! Judge Bumb Updates, not so much.
Just move they said, look at PA & DE under attack while we win and set precedents. Tune in and learn.
View Quote

GFH radio #623
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 3:39:54 PM EDT
[#40]

Link Posted: 5/2/2023 5:07:42 PM EDT
[#41]

View Quote

The left got to her. There's absolutely no reason her decision should take this long unless they got to her. She's going to side with the state.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 5:52:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Whamo] [#42]
Originally Posted By TheTallest:

The left got to her. There's absolutely no reason her decision should take this long unless they got to her. She's going to side with the state.
View Quote

I'm going with i's dotted and t's crossed. She knows her decision will be examined with a microscope in the courts above her.

ETA: Remember,  Biden appointee Judge Williams punted the Siegal case to Bumb because the NJ Bill is so horrendously bad. She didn't want to be the bad guy.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 6:58:54 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Whamo:

I'm going with i's dotted and t's crossed. She knows her decision will be examined with a microscope in the courts above her.

ETA: Remember,  Biden appointee Judge Williams punted the Siegal case to Bumb because the NJ Bill is so horrendously bad. She didn't want to be the bad guy.
View Quote

She knows this is headed up to the Third Circuit - best to take her time and get everything air-tight.  If the liberals got to her, why delay it any longer than necessary, leaving the TRO in place?
Link Posted: 5/5/2023 4:08:57 PM EDT
[#44]

One firearm  58.3%

Two firearms 41.7%

Link Posted: 5/7/2023 12:05:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Demeroma] [#45]
Gun For Hire Radio #624 soon the Bumb will drop her decision, “other” updates incoming.

This week on Gun For Hire Radio  soon the Bumb will drop her decision, "other" updates incoming, top 5 Ranges in the NE, women with guns have less rights in NY, who knew? Tune in.
View Quote

GFH #624
Link Posted: 5/7/2023 1:47:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Evan Nappen's podcast:

New Jersey's carry law, if you apply for a carry permit, it says that the police have 90 days to approve or deny it. If they don't approve it within 90 days, they could try to get an extension of another 30 days. So, that puts it at a max of 120 days. But at that point, folks, under the carry law, it is deemed approved. If that deadline for them to make their decision passes, then it's automatically deemed approved and that means it has to be granted. Whereas there is no deemed approved for a Firearm Purchaser ID Card or a Pistol Purchase Permit.
View Quote

Evan Nappen 15:06

So, if any of you are thinking about applying and you're in towns that maybe have a reputation for being slow or just these delays, then put into your package getting your carry and your Firearms ID Card or Pistol Purchase Permit all at the same time. Because then you get the benefit of the deadline in the carry permit law. It's kind of amazing to even say these things these days considering I've been doing this gun law practice for over 35 years, and suddenly the getting of a carry license gives you an advantage in getting licenses issued timely, which is just kind of hilarious, but there it is. Truth is stranger than fiction. When we come back, I have some more really interesting questions to share with you. See you in a few.
View Quote

Gun Lawyer #132
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 5:11:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Demeroma] [#47]

ETA:

Link Posted: 5/11/2023 3:04:46 PM EDT
[#48]
It’s more about blowing apart their narrative .
how could there be 1000s of issued permits and not a single problem ! nothing sensational to report.

Well I hate to do this to ya fellas
i got an offer accepted on a house .
tell Murphy it’s been real lol
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 6:09:14 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By BSOG1:
It’s more about blowing apart their narrative .
how could there be 1000s of issued permits and not a single problem ! nothing sensational to report.

Well I hate to do this to ya fellas
i got an offer accepted on a house .
tell Murphy it’s been real lol
View Quote

Goodbye and good luck.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 6:33:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Gooood bye bros ….
going to Red country
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 48
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top