Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2021 11:48:59 AM EDT
Hey there.  I am currently seeking permission from local police department to post these pictures of the perpetrators faces and truck they drove since this is an active investigation.  But those mother fuckers stole a brand new quad from my buddies car shop.  I'm in North Jersey.  I trust this group and I am just trying to feel out how many of you will respond so that I get a decent turnout when and if I release pictures.  I am also seeking advice how else I can get the word out there. Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 1:05:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I will certainly help to the best of my ability. Located western Jersey near Easton PA.
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 3:41:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Can you private message me your preferred email.  Your general location is actually a serious area of inquiry for me.
Link Posted: 9/4/2021 5:48:54 AM EDT
[#3]
can you FOIA the pics? then do as you please with them.

your friend should have cameras in/around his shop. i just upgraded my home system to 4K. the shitty old system i had put 3 scumbags in jail for various acts of stupidity........
Link Posted: 9/4/2021 12:56:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Why would spreading descriptions hamper the investigation?

You can email me pics, [email protected].  I'll take a look and ask around.  I'm in Bergen County.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top