Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/13/2009 6:51:49 PM EDT
I just found this. Someone put a link on Mark Levin's Facebook page.. He sounds better than the others.

Kinda funny video.

http://www.votecullen.com/index.html

http://www.youtube.com/user/VoteCullen

Link Posted: 10/13/2009 6:57:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Has anyone ever heard of this cat????      By your title i thought you found a new cat species or was looking to get a cat.   Just by your title i don't think your going to get alot of people on this site answer you.   Maybe edit your title to " Has anyone heard of the guy running for office?"
Link Posted: 10/14/2009 4:35:00 AM EDT
[#2]
I didn't think he was actually talking about cats (or at least I was hoping that was the case) but hey...

Based on his webpage list of issues and how he stands, I can't say I agree with all of his positions but I can definitely say I find him more agreeable than any of the other choices so far.

Link Posted: 10/24/2009 11:47:49 AM EDT
[#3]
His running probably helps corzine
Link Posted: 10/24/2009 1:07:45 PM EDT
[#4]
At this point, a vote for any candidate other than Christie helps keep Corzine in office.  I don't really like Christie, but I know for DAMN sure I don't want to see Corzine in for another four years.  If you want to see that, go ahead and vote for the idealistic, not-a-chance-in-hell candidate of your choice.
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 4:03:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
At this point, a vote for any candidate other than Christie helps keep Corzine in office.  I don't really like Christie, but I know for DAMN sure I don't want to see Corzine in for another four years.  If you want to see that, go ahead and vote for the idealistic, not-a-chance-in-hell candidate of your choice.

I agree any vote for anyone other than Christie will help Corzine get back into office. You may like their policies, but there is not enough support to get them into office. Christie is our best chance. Remember to tell your friends, A vote for anyone other than Christie is a vote for Corzine and that means more of the same for NJ.
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 6:44:29 AM EDT
[#6]
you mean to tell me there is a pussy running for Governor?
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 8:03:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
you mean to tell me there is a pussy running for Governor?

More than one
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 1:32:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top