Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2010 2:13:52 AM EDT
Any CoF yet and is this the last one or is there one in April?
Link Posted: 2/26/2010 3:11:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/26/2010 3:13:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/26/2010 3:38:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
There's two left, one in March and one in April.

CoF is going in this weekend.........after I've played with my two new shotguns

Pictures.....
Link Posted: 2/26/2010 3:40:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
There's two left, one in March and one in April.

CoF is going in this weekend.........after I've played with my two new shotguns

Did you get the M2 in the end?
Link Posted: 2/26/2010 3:40:52 AM EDT
[#5]
x2 but not both his.
Link Posted: 2/26/2010 3:47:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
x2 but not both his.

Bradders....Make sure you try slug through a full choke in the one that's not yours.....
Link Posted: 2/26/2010 8:59:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Please can I come to the March CSR
Link Posted: 2/26/2010 9:40:47 AM EDT
[#8]
This shotgunnery stuff is getting intriguing. I've never been a fan as I've always considered them to be somewhat imprecise and clumsy, just a modern day blunderbuss. I've even avoided related training at work, but they got me in the end. Now that I have been assimilated and have new 'skillz' in blowing large holes in things I've looked at them in a different light. Ironically practical/target shotgun would be a sensible discipline for me from the point of view of opportunity to shoot as my local range caters accordingly. Hmmmm.......
Link Posted: 2/26/2010 9:44:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
This shotgunnery stuff is getting intriguing. I've never been a fan as I've always considered them to be somewhat imprecise and clumsy, just a modern day blunderbuss. I've even avoided related training at work, but they got me in the end. Now that I have been assimilated and have new 'skillz' in blowing large holes in things I've looked at them in a different light. Ironically practical/target shotgun would be a sensible discipline for me from the point of view of opportunity to shoot as my local range caters accordingly. Hmmmm.......

Having shot at the last one at WNSC - I am pretty sure that you would enjoy it!
Link Posted: 2/26/2010 12:00:23 PM EDT
[#10]
I have dabbled at WNSC, both pump and semi-. I'd rather have gone round the same course with my V22, or even the Buckmark That said it was still fun, and of course I could do a practical comp. every month at WNSC, work permitting.
Link Posted: 2/26/2010 1:24:27 PM EDT
[#11]
4 Gun CSR
Link Posted: 2/27/2010 7:52:31 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
4 Gun CSR

Link Posted: 2/27/2010 8:44:16 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
4 Gun CSR

Only 4?
Link Posted: 3/7/2010 12:27:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Well, there are 4 of us coming down from Cheshire, so where do I tell Jeeves to park the Rolls

We will be stopping  in the ATSC Friday night if anyone fancies a beer
Link Posted: 3/7/2010 1:37:16 PM EDT
[#15]
If the offer of something to shoot from someone was still on, I'd like to come down and have a go.. other than cert card & waterproofs anything else I'd need (I can pick up some ammo from the Range office or Fultons I guess... how much will I require/ any suggestions as to what to buy?).

Link Posted: 3/7/2010 7:14:34 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Well, there are 4 of us coming down from Cheshire, so where do I tell Jeeves to park the Rolls

You buying???????????????????

Link Posted: 3/7/2010 9:35:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
If the offer of something to shoot from someone was still on, I'd like to come down and have a go.. other than cert card & waterproofs anything else I'd need (I can pick up some ammo from the Range office or Fultons I guess... how much will I require/ any suggestions as to what to buy?).  

I'm sure someone could lend you a rifle for the day and I suspect that would also include ammo, what you will need is your FAC. Contact Bradders for details.

Link Posted: 3/7/2010 10:05:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 3/7/2010 10:32:20 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm sure someone could lend you a rifle for the day and I suspect that would also include ammo, what you will need is your FAC. Contact Bradders for details.

Indeed,

You can borrow mine if you like

Great, thank you. 8 / 8.30? at Century ?

Link Posted: 3/7/2010 10:46:47 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:22:35 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Indeed,

Great, thank you. 8 / 8.30? at Century ?  

Don't forget to send your entry in

Good point.. I would have forgotten that!

Class is Practical Optic?

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:48:49 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 2:15:15 AM EDT
[#23]
Thanks, I'll drop it in to the NSC later today.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 11:18:03 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Could be arranged
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 2:01:58 AM EDT
[#25]
I just called Bisley and signed myself up. Haven't been for a while because they all clashed with trips to Richmond so really looking forward to this one. See you all Saturday.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 4:53:51 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Could be arranged

arrange away, PM your mobile and give you a shout on Friday

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 8:06:05 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Indeed,

I will gladly chuck  box of RG ammo in for you  if it helps you out Anyone else

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 8:07:34 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Could be arranged
arrange away, PM your mobile and give you a shout on Friday

PM inbound Roger

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top