Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2006 8:39:54 PM EDT
Are y'all allowed to have pump action shotguns? Pump action 12 gauges...and buckshot?

I know the Aussies lost all of their pump action shotguns. Y'all didn't lose yours to did you?
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 11:57:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Ok, i'll try to explain this one please fill in the gaps if there are any,

we are allowed pump / semi auto shotguns in 2 ways,

Section 2,  pump / semi auto shotguns with a restricted magazinwe capacity of 2 shots mag must be fixed

section 1, much harder to be allowed, which is unrestricted magazine shotguns, basically anything you want,

Both must measure over 44 inches in length with a barrel no less than 24" so folding stocks and pistol grips are out,

I think that is about right,

James
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 12:24:15 AM EDT
[#2]
We are allowed just about any loads also, including 00 buck and solid slug (with the appropriate authority)....

Link Posted: 2/24/2006 12:35:18 AM EDT
[#3]
As above, but to clarify the Sect 2 shot guns can have capacity of 2+1, so 2 in mag and 1 in chamber.

Section 1 shotguns can have any action (but not FA) and unlimited capacity, but if you restrict it to single barrel (one shot) or double barrel you can have it as a pistol or shorten the barrel to whatever length you like!

At the risk of repeating myself -
THERE ARE NO SENSIBLE GUN LAWS.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 1:39:01 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Ok, i'll try to explain this one please fill in the gaps if there are any,

we are allowed pump / semi auto shotguns in 2 ways,

Section 2,  pump / semi auto shotguns with a restricted magazinwe capacity of 2 shots mag must be fixed

section 1, much harder to be allowed, which is unrestricted magazine shotguns, basically anything you want,

Both must measure over 44 inches in length with a barrel no less than 24" so folding stocks and pistol grips are out,

I think that is about right,

James

Pistol grips are o.k. btw...
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 1:53:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Only if the overall length is over 44" inches,
Otherwise section 5,

James
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 2:54:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 2:55:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:49:38 PM EDT
[#8]
OK .....

so who here has a (arab insurgent)punt gun on their FAC?....

Taffy
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top