Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/16/2006 12:53:49 PM EDT
Would the English woman in the hotel room next door to mine please stop having sex.

It's been over an hour now, and you are a screamer. As a consequence, I am pissed. I cannot concentrate on my book.

You sound old, as your voice is deep, so hopefully you will get tired soon.

I have spent 4 nights in this snowy hole, and by the looks of it have another 2 coming, so please, please PLEASE let me get some relaxation time.

That is all.....

Seventh Floor, SAS Scandinavia, Denmark.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 1:01:47 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Would the English woman in the hotel room next door to mine please stop having sex.

It's been over a day now, and you are a screamer. As a consequence, I am extremely jealous of the guy next door. I cannot concentrate on anything else in my life - ever.
You sound as if you are enjoying some 'male company', as your screams are so intense, so hopefully you will get tired soon.

I have spent 4 nights in this snowy hole, and by the looks of it have another 2 coming, so please, please PLEASE let me get some relaxation time.

That is all.....

Seventh Floor, IKEA, Thurrock, Essex

fixed it for ya!
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 3:00:35 PM EDT
[#2]
She is old but I cannot keep her quiet.......

Mans gotta do...and all that...

Here ...try some of these.....
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 11:54:40 PM EDT
[#3]
It gets better, anyone want to take a wild guess who might well be 'snowed in' this weekend?

Link Posted: 2/17/2006 8:05:01 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
It gets better, anyone want to take a wild guess who might well be 'snowed in' this weekend?

img46.imageshack.us/img46/2980/dsc001682gx.jpg

Santa

You could always pop next door to see granny funbags, the moaning might not be so bad if you put you head between her legs !

Nearly made myself sick there

Steve

If it were me i'd Throw things at people from the window !
Top Top