Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/18/2022 5:10:11 PM EDT
I don't know a whole lot about her, other than her brief time as Trump's press secretary and her RINO daddy. I hope she's not another Ronna (Romney) McDaniel. What issues did she campaign on and did she make any "promises"?
Link Posted: 11/19/2022 2:10:03 AM EDT
[#1]
She seemed like a decent press secretary during her tenure but I don't recall anything that she campaigned on.
Link Posted: 12/7/2022 4:01:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/9/2022 10:15:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Supposed to “work on” removing/lowering state income tax.

Pardon me, but LO fing L. I have zero confidence in politicians these days. Her included. I’ve spent too long hoping to be right and being proven wrong by buying into promises. Screw all that. I’m now expecting to be lied to and hope I’m wrong.
Link Posted: 12/9/2022 1:18:45 PM EDT
[#4]
The 4.9% state income tax is a factor in us looking at Tennessee again. That 5% gives us enough money to afford a more expensive house in TN than we could in AR. I have little faith is Sanders to do anything good for AR, she reminds me of Ronna McDaniel, you know, Mittens niece. I'm really sick of someone getting into politics on the coattails of there RINO relatives.
Link Posted: 12/12/2022 1:38:40 PM EDT
[#5]
May be my lack of research, but Sarah didn't seem to campaign very hard.  By that, I mean she didn't really talk about what she wanted to do if elected.
Link Posted: 12/12/2022 2:08:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/13/2022 2:38:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By cowboy:

If there's 10 active people in here () I'll buy all 10 of them team memberships if she gets rid of the state income tax.
View Quote

That's a safe bet
Link Posted: 12/13/2022 2:40:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By jough43:
May be my lack of research, but Sarah didn't seem to campaign very hard.  By that, I mean she didn't really talk about what she wanted to do if elected.
View Quote

I think I remember hearing that she went through some kind of cancer treatment during the campaign.

I know I didn't hear anything about her campaigning for anything.

Well I did get a couple of postcards with bullet points, but nothing else
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 1:22:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JDMnAR] [#9]
She didn't campaign for anything from what I can recall - used the Trump name and had her daddy in commercials.  Neither of those were selling points, but here we are since there wasn't a decent person to choose from.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 8:36:53 AM EDT
[#10]
I'd be happy if she'd do things like get rid of property tax on things we spend sales tax money on (like cars, for example).  Pick one, not both taxes.  

And, I'd love to see the egregiously high sales taxes in NWA get dropped to the state 6%.  Screw this 10% crap we have around Fayetteville.

Link Posted: 12/22/2022 3:30:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Stickjock:
I'd be happy if she'd do things like get rid of property tax on things we spend sales tax money on (like cars, for example).  Pick one, not both taxes.  

And, I'd love to see the egregiously high sales taxes in NWA get dropped to the state 6%.  Screw this 10% crap we have around Fayetteville.

View Quote

You don't like an extra 2% county and 2% city taxes?

They both(city and county) love it and will never give it up voluntarily.
Link Posted: 12/31/2022 12:27:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By stevec223:

That's a safe bet
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By stevec223:
Originally Posted By cowboy:

If there's 10 active people in here () I'll buy all 10 of them team memberships if she gets rid of the state income tax.

That's a safe bet

Lol
Link Posted: 12/31/2022 2:07:13 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 11:32:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By jough43:
View Quote

She didn't see a need to waste the effort.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top