Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/20/2021 5:03:49 PM EDT
Horizontal Boring and Tunneling Company out of Exeter, Nebraska is hiring like mad.

TL/DR

We need dudes who can work outside, drive a truck, and maybe weld half way decent. MUST be willing to travel. Usually home on weekends but not always, depends on the job. Must be flexible.

NO CDL required, we will help you get it. If you've got one, even better.

Can't weld? Neither can I, but they hired me anyway and will train me.

Semi-physical labor, the machines do the real work, we just set them up and operate operationally.

Family oriented company full of dudes with beards who use foul language and drink beer after work. Must have thick skin and not be offended by " yo momma" jokes.

We employ people from all over the plains states. Mainly Nebraska, Kansas, Missouri and the Dakotas but if you can show up for work, pass a urine test, and you're not retarded, we'll give you a shot.

Year round work, fuck the weather. ( within reason)

Do you like big ass honkin machines? Hell yeah!

Do you like playing in the dirt? Who doesn't?

Good company, decent benefits, per diem for travel. ANd best of all, no SJW bullshit. If you're willing to work hard, give them a shout.
http://www.hbttrenchless.com/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top