Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/8/2021 10:54:05 PM EDT
I haven't been to the Norfolk show before.  I'm thinking about unloading some ammo and things.  I've been to Fremont many times over the years, but it appears the next big show is Norfolk.

Is it a big enough show I could move some ammo?    Also could I just sell ammo from my truck, or do they frown on that?  I'd like to get rid of some and hopefully make some coin.  

I'd appreciate any guidance, it's a several hour drive to Norfolk.  

Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/9/2021 11:18:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/9/2021 7:00:37 PM EDT
[#2]
I plan on hitting this show. It's ok, but I see a lot of the normal vendors at the same shows elsewhere. But I'm hoping people will be in a buying mode.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 1:06:08 PM EDT
[#3]
NFOA,MeWe, Armslist.  A month of Armslist is like $3.00.  If your prices aren't to crazy it will sell in a weekend.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 11:29:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Hell, what do you have to sell?
And prices?
Could meet up
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 1:24:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SperlingPE:
Hell, what do you have to sell?
And prices?
Could meet up
View Quote

I have a complete, but boring AR
Maybe some mags
Maybe some green tips ammo

Just depends on what stuff is selling for at the show.
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 11:48:12 PM EDT
[#6]
This year, the public can get in Fri night. At least, that's what the advertising poster said.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top