Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/6/2017 9:33:56 AM EDT
I spent two days in the area and truly love your neck of our state.  I am an eastern Nebraska farm boy. Your area is truly beautiful and a treasure.  I don't get the opportunity to visit often enough. Thanks for your hospitality.
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 12:07:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Being from the NE part of the state and lucky enough to go hunt out there, i can confirm. Then again, im still partial to this side...
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 5:26:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I think Nebraska is cool.  it gets cooler the farther away from people you get.
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 7:18:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I miss Nebraska.  I do not miss Ernie Chambers.
Link Posted: 8/16/2017 8:01:54 PM EDT
[#4]
I love living in the Sandhills.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:22:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Grew up in Flatrock (north platte) back today for the eclipse.  It's a good place.  Glad you enjoyed it.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:00:50 AM EDT
[#6]
I just recently found out this isn't actually a free state. I'm thinking about moving again.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:19:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just recently found out this isn't actually a free state. I'm thinking about moving again.
View Quote
?
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 3:57:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I miss Nebraska.  I do not miss Ernie Chambers.
View Quote
Ditto

But Earnie does have one redeeming value.  

When l couldn't understand what a bill l was voting on meant or would do l'd see where Earnie stood on it.  Then voted opposite of that.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top