Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/15/2017 9:28:43 AM EDT
I just ran across this place's website today.  Has anyone been there yet?  They look like they just opened up very recently.

Inner 10 Range
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 9:36:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 9:40:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Good to go. Prices are decent, and it is a nice facility.
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 6:23:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, it's a nice place.  The lane controls are the best I've come across, staff is friendly.
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 8:55:52 AM EDT
[#4]
I stopped by there last Saturday, shot a bit and scoped it out.  It's a small range (6 lanes), but very new and very well equipped.  The digital range controls that allow you to program "scenarios" are handy.  They also rent out firearms and sell them as well (they had a small but nice gun counter).  Overall a nice range if you live a little far north to make regular trips to Take Aim, and don't want to go far enough southwest to go to the Bullet Hole.
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 9:03:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 9:46:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'm not sure why anyone would even go there....  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
I stopped by there last Saturday, shot a bit and scoped it out.  It's a small range (6 lanes), but very new and very well equipped.  The digital range controls that allow you to program "scenarios" are handy.  They also rent out firearms and sell them as well (they had a small but nice gun counter).  Overall a nice range if you live a little far north to make regular trips to Take Aim, and don't want to go far enough southwest to go to the Bullet Hole.

I'm not sure why anyone would even go there....  

I'm trying to be fair and keep the rest of my opinion in that regard to myself.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top