Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2011 5:00:16 AM EDT
Well, I searched the archives and couldn't find the original post but I'm pretty sure I first heard about this clown on this forum.
I read about this the other day and came here to read all your feedback, gotta be honest, given the popularity of the original post I expected an update.
I too was on board with this dirtbag, who knows how many people he still has on a string.
I can't believe he even got this far with a lie this epic, all because one doctor didn't ask the right questions or because we all desperately wanted to believe this guy was real.
Either way, I hope his wife gets time too.

P.S. I seem to remember a lot of you guys knew him personally or he was even a member here, which for me added to the validity of his story.
There are links to the original story at the bottom of the Kearneyhub page.

http://www.kearneyhub.com/news/local/article_e830c9c0-2334-11e0-911b-001cc4c002e0.html
Link Posted: 1/21/2011 7:22:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/21/2011 3:14:12 PM EDT
[#2]
he lied to her too met her after the whole deal
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 7:44:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Sad thing is that this shit bag served, and that wasnt enough, he had to embellish.  Of course, if you read further you will see that he also was recently charged with illegal possession of a machine gun.

Scum...
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 10:17:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Sad thing is that this shit bag served, and that wasnt enough, he had to embellish.  Of course, if you read further you will see that he also was recently charged with illegal possession of a machine gun.

Scum...

That's the charge the original post was about , happened Nov. 25, 2008.
Lawless had quite a following on this web site that was really backing him ( including me ).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top