Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2006 9:34:49 AM EDT
My place of business got robbed last night, so I'm asking our Nebraska members to keep their eyes open.

Two trucks were stolen. So please keep your eyes out for any trucks fitting these descriptions.

1988 Full size crew cab dually. Paint color is white on bottom and black on top seperated by a checker board stripe. It has polished aluminum wheels with a sleeper addition to the cab. Interior is blue and has custom seats.

1990 Chevy full size extended cab. Color is maroon with a ghost effect Chevy emblem in the tail gate. It has a four inch lift and polished aluminum wheels. This truck was used to crash through our front gate, so it will more than likely have front end damage.

Both of these trucks have a significant amount of money invested. The dually is especially hard to miss.

If you see anything, private message me or contact the local police.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 11:25:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Olds442tyguy,

There is nothing worse than theivn' bastards!
Sorry to hear about your trucks.  I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Is the dually a Chevy also?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 11:43:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Yep, the 88 is a Chevy as well.

I also forgot to mention this happened in Omaha.

Anyone in the area, do not leave your car around the 84th to 108th and J to L street area. The cops said they've had an extremely high amount of car and equipment thefts lately and anything seems to be fair game.

Link Posted: 1/24/2006 5:04:17 PM EDT
[#3]
My dad's truck has been found.

So if you see a maroon Chevy extended cab fitting the description above, please notify me or the authorities.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top