Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2005 5:44:10 PM EDT
I am looking to purchase a RRA entry tac. and maybe an Arsenal rifle. Any reccomendations? Would it be easier/cheaper to buy online and find a FFL for a tranfser?
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:25:34 AM EDT
[#1]
most likely, but if you're in the omaha area give the guys at Bellevue Gun a call.  they'll do you right if it's at all humanly possible.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 8:53:47 AM EDT
[#2]
In Lincoln, I go to Gerbig's Firearms.  Very friendly, good inventory for my gun buying.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 12:34:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Arms and Ammo in Fremont useally has RRAs in stock
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 8:50:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:06:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Sol's pawn shop in downtown Omaha had a few Arsenal's on the shelf the last time I was there.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 6:12:57 PM EDT
[#6]
+1 On Gerbig's.   All my guns but maybe one or two, i've gotten from them.  Great guys. IM me if you need a phone number.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 11:37:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Sorry, I am in Omaha. Also, does anyone know if the FN FNC comes in a semi auto version? Availibility? Thanks for the recommendations.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 12:32:37 PM EDT
[#8]
FNC's did come in semi auto, but they're a little hard to find and kind of pricey. A quick search on gunsamerica.com showed an average price of $2800 or so with more results than I expected.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 6:54:30 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Sorry, I am in Omaha. Also, does anyone know if the FN FNC comes in a semi auto version? Availibility? Thanks for the recommendations.

Bellevue Gun and Supply has one in stock.

Kyle
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 3:11:55 PM EDT
[#10]
And it is kick ass!!!

Sol's will also do orders for you for only 5% over cost.  That's about the cheapest in town.  Bellevue is good to deal with, and there's also an Ace True Value in bellevue that does orders as well.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 3:33:05 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bellevue Gun and Supply has one in stock.

Kyle

They still have that! I can't believe it hasn't sold yet. I saw it right when they got it, but IIRC, they wanted $3600 for it. They also had a nice Galil that had been there forever, but I haven't been out there for quite awhile now.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 8:21:27 PM EDT
[#12]
They have some really nice high end guns, and have had them for quite awhile.  Unfortunately, I think many of them haven't moved because of the price.  The Galil and the FNC are both cherry pieces, but they are still a little high priced.  They also have a HK SOCOM in there right now, used, but they are willing to deal on it for a very nice price.

SBG
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 11:08:52 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
And it is kick ass!!!

Sol's will also do orders for you for only 5% over cost.  That's about the cheapest in town.  Bellevue is good to deal with, and there's also an Ace True Value in bellevue that does orders as well.

Not anymore there's not.  The Ace True Value store lost its FFL from what I understand.  

Bellevue Gun is freakin awesome.  I have never met more honest and straightforward people in any type of retail enterprise, never mind when it comes to firearms.  
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 1:57:04 PM EDT
[#14]
I've never been out to True Value, but Sol's has a newspaper article on their wall about how they (True Value) were caught selling to minors IIRC. Other than that, I have no clue about them other than they have a good reputation for prices and selection.

Bellevue Gun does seem to have a little high prices on most rifles. Their handgun prices are pretty good from what I've seen though.

I still wish there was a gunshop in the Omaha area that offered more. Call me picky, but I couldn't get all of the parts I wanted by shopping in Omaha stores. (Although I still need to check out True Value and Arms & Ammo)
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 5:01:24 PM EDT
[#15]
True Value had some straw purchases I believe.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top