Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/13/2021 7:23:01 PM EDT
Supposed to be a gun show at Raven Hall.

I’m going to try to go tomorrow. Anyone that goes today let us know how it is.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 9:40:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By alaskas:
Supposed to be a gun show at Raven Hall.

I'm going to try to go tomorrow. Anyone that goes today let us know how it is.
View Quote
About the same as the one in October except everything went up in price.
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 12:32:09 AM EDT
[#2]
I might need a Valley Armory lower. Especially if he has .308s still.
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 12:36:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Good turn out today, 13 Feb for the gun show at Raven hall.  I did not see any thing that I could not live without, there was a lot for sale.  Yes the prices were higher then i the past, but in today world, that is just the name of the game.  I will be there again tomorrow and just might find some to buy!!!
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 12:37:46 AM EDT
[#4]
I found  decent deal on an M1 Garand but a guy was before me looking at it and I didn't step in and try to outbid him or anything. I was looking for a .22 Pump action or a .357 lever action . Saw a few decent priced Hi Standard .22 semi autos but nothing special
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 2:24:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the updates. Turns out I have to work for at least a bit tomorrow, so -hopefully- I can get out in the afternoon.
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 6:24:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By PolishX:
I found  decent deal on an M1 Garand but a guy was before me looking at it and I didn't step in and try to outbid him or anything. I was looking for a .22 Pump action or a .357 lever action . Saw a few decent priced Hi Standard .22 semi autos but nothing special
View Quote

I might have seen you buying it.  Saw someone buying a Garand and the seller said he was glad it was going to a good home, or something like that.  I did get a can of .30cal on clips for mine, paid way more than I ever have for it.  I used to live in Ohio and can remember going to Camp Perry and getting them for like $80 a can.
Link Posted: 2/15/2021 2:57:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: PolishX] [#7]
Yeah I was there , guy in a big hat bought it up. I should have got that bayonet for my carbine. The one for $965 that the guy picked up had amazing aftermarket wood on it, really a nice shooter grade. I grew up not far from Camp Perry, Thats also the home of the US Air National Guard Red Horse Engineering Unit I tried to transfer into when I ETS'd. Apparently a 30% disability rating at that time made you ineligible for the guard
Link Posted: 2/15/2021 1:33:05 PM EDT
[#8]
missed it....didnt know about it in time
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top