Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2006 7:39:31 AM EDT
You gotta be shitting me? They are going to let the little skank walk .
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 10:27:22 AM EDT
[#1]
My guess is that they will retry her.  But with the judge tossing out her confession I think it will be difficult for justice to be served.

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 6:28:21 PM EDT
[#2]
What a testament to the lack of women in AK, huh?  A girl who is a 5 at best manages to convince not one but two adult men to kill for her.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 6:55:46 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
What a testament to the lack of women in AK, huh?  A girl who is a 5 at best manages to convince not one but two adult men to kill for her.

Yes but did you see these two fine adult men

WTF kind of guy at 23 is doinking a 15 year old?
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 2:45:36 AM EDT
[#4]
The guys that did it sure got sentenced pretty hard.  I hope they retry her, I can't believe her family was behind her in all this.  
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 3:38:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Those two, fine upstanding prisoners are more guilty than the girl, in my opinion.  Confession or no, she'll get her comeupings.  Wait, aren't they supposed to banish her to some remote island?  How about Attu?  How long would she last there?  Six, maybe seven days?
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 4:34:02 PM EDT
[#6]
LOL they only banish ative kids that beat a pizza man almost to death and then dont do squat when they leae there imprisonment without a court order ...... I dont get the waterman thing . she's a very homely looking girl ... A CHILD at the time 2 ADULT men were slapping her with the genital sausage .... I dont get it ... But yeah she should be in jail with em . getting shanked at spring creek
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 4:53:28 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
LOL they only banish ative kids that beat a pizza man almost to death and then dont do squat when they leae there imprisonment without a court order  

She and the killers are not any percent indian as far as I know
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 5:07:34 PM EDT
[#8]
I know just showing the irony of how someone brought up banishment and I rememberd they sent those 2 kids to an island for a supposed year long banishment , wasnt bashing anyone or impling they had any native american in them sorry if it came off that way
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 3:01:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Isn't it Utah that still has the Firing Squad?  I think we should re-instate the Death Penalty, Alaska style!  Death by banishment.  Set them free in Polar Bear Country stripped to their skivies.  Should last a few hours.  Hey, it's good enough for innocent seals, why not murderous teen-aged sluts?  We need Binky back.  Hey, Binky... How about Pink Meat tonight!?
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 9:11:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Utah use to have it , no new death sentences can be carried out by firing squad . and the only people left on death row have to actually select death by firing squad
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 1:00:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Most 15 yr olds who are getting doinked are getting doinked by men > 20 in Alaska.

Bitch should be hung.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 1:16:10 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Most 15 yr olds who are getting doinked are getting doinked by men > 20 in Alaska.

Bitch should be hung.

IT was common when I was in Jr High for girls to have 20+ y.o. BF's(20 years ago or so).  I do not know how parents allowed it.  

Waterman should goto jail.  The 2 that did it got what they deserved, when i said that they got sentenced hard it was in contrast to that little tramp going free.  Those 2 big oafs are going to be used pretty hard across the bay here.  
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 1:27:18 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bitch should be hung.

IT was common when I was in Jr High for girls to have 20+ y.o. BF's(20 years ago or so).  I do not know how parents allowed it.  

Waterman should goto jail.  The 2 that did it got what they deserved, when i said that they got sentenced hard it was in contrast to that little tramp going free.  Those 2 big oafs are going to be used pretty hard across the bay here.  

It isn't just Alaska that is like that . I remember High School back in Florida . All the middle school girls went for high school guys . All the High school girls went for college guys . All the college girls went on girls gone wild .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top