Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2005 6:46:48 PM EDT
what does anyone think of the H&K clones? I like the Vector V53 pistol but dont know how much a 223 with no stock would kick ..GNG had a new H&K91 clone with a sliding stock I found tasty but dont know ...why doesnt anyone make a MP5 "pistol "
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:01:37 PM EDT
[#1]
The clones I have are all pretty nice.  They are mostly from Special Weapons.  I do not have a short barreled 53 nor do I understand why someone would want one.

I have seen a 94 pistol for sale on the web, that might be cool.  I will try to find the link for you.

I understand that the JLD Ptr91 is the best clone out of the 91.  The ones I have seen are beautiful.  Great Northern has a nice sliding stock model at their shop right now.

Stay away from any dircet blowback clones thay should all have a delayed roller blowback.  I know one company out there is making a standard blowback rifle, I'm not sure who it was though.

Check out Hkpro.com for answers to any question you might have.

See here for the 53pistol discussion

http://hkpro.websolv.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=274024&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1#Post275962
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top