Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 3/22/2019 12:35:19 PM EDT
I live about 20 minutes from the river in Wi, and I am looking for a place to shoot that is black rifle friendly, AR pistols as well as braced 9mm pistols. I can go to Yellowstone in WI, but watching folks blow up the pistol target backing with a shotgun kind of sucks. I was in a great club back home, and many times had 4 rifle and 5 pistol ranges to myself.
I work 3rd in Dubuque, and would like to shoot after I get off work.
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 2:30:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Izaak Walton League has a range in Peosta, IA.  It's close, like 12 miles west of Dubuque.
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 7:33:40 PM EDT
[#2]
contact Gary Sindt at [email protected]
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 8:02:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks. Not exactly over run with places to shoot in SW WI.
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 10:36:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Sorry, not a member, but shot a USPSA match over there. Seemed like small, well-kept spot. I assume their shooting hours are strict, as it's basically been enveloped by suburbia.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top