Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 8/30/2018 9:22:48 AM EDT
Cody of Defense Distributed is selling the 3-D printed Gun plans on the internet and guess what, if you live in Iowa you can not exorcise your 1st or 2nd amendment rights and buy a copy to help support this noble effort.

Recently, the ignorant judge in Washington state declared that Cody could not give the files away but he can sell them, go figure.  I contacted Defense Distributed and asked why Iowan's can not buy a copy of the 3D Gun plans.
their response:

-----------

Good Afternoon Greg,

Unfortunately being behind the Blue Wall means your state's Attorney General is suing us to keep you from accessing the files we seek to publish to the internet. As a result, we are refusing to ship files to states that constitute the Blue Wall in order to protect our company from their reckless and shameful act of lawfare. We encourage you to let your state Attorney General know that you do not appreciate them wiping their ass with the US Constitution and denying you access to this information which is your God given right to have.

------------

I despise being lumped in with CA, IL, NJ, etc.  Time for AG Miller to retire.

https://defcad.com/bluewall/

Link Posted: 8/30/2018 6:24:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Cody of Defense Distributed is selling the 3-D printed Gun plans on the internet and guess what, if you live in Iowa you can not exorcise your 1st or 2nd amendment rights and buy a copy to help support this noble effort.
View Quote
Good thing you can still buy a GG2, patches, or donate after you contact AG Miller to voice your displeasure and disgust. Whatever happened to that 80% lower build party, I must've missed it.

ETA: Looks like you just expired, logout, login, continue the good fight.
Link Posted: 9/1/2018 8:33:05 AM EDT
[#2]
He's getting worse every year.
Link Posted: 9/8/2018 4:48:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Why do we never run a Republican Candidate for Attorney General?   Seems Jack Whitver would be a good choice.
Link Posted: 9/8/2018 6:26:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Why do we never run a Republican Candidate for Attorney General?   Seems Jack Whitver would be a good choice.
View Quote
We ran one in 2010. Brenna Findley was her name.  I think she lost by a pretty wide margin.  Sadly I think Miller will be here until he dies or finally chooses to retire.
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 11:07:30 AM EDT
[#5]
The libertarian party runs a candidate -- even more pro-freedom than the republicans!

All of your freedoms, All of the time.

https://www.thegazette.com/subject/opinion/staff-columnist/democrat-and-libertarian-matchup-set-for-november-20180619
Link Posted: 9/11/2018 7:07:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

We ran one in 2010. Brenna Findley was her name.  I think she lost by a pretty wide margin.  Sadly I think Miller will be here until he dies or finally chooses to retire.
View Quote
Welcome to Iowa fucking politics. Holy shit. Senators, representatives, governors, administration officials. It's fucking insane.
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 12:57:48 AM EDT
[#7]
That guy is a fucking piece of shit.  I hope he dies in a fucking fire.
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 1:06:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Those files are hosted for free lots of places online, FYI.

Also, second the advice to contact Miller and let him know how you feel.  He won't reply to you though (he didn't reply to me at least, and I was super friendly in my email - he's a spineless fuck).
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 4:04:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Those files are hosted for free lots of places online, FYI.

Also, second the advice to contact Miller and let him know how you feel.  He won't reply to you though (he didn't reply to me at least, and I was super friendly in my email - he's a spineless fuck).
View Quote
Ya, downloaded the files a long time ago, just the point that AG Miller is wasting our tax dollars with is anti-2A and anti-1A pursuits.

Voted today and not for AG Miller.    Marco Battaglia for the win!  ;)
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top