Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 4/22/2013 10:11:55 AM EDT
I've got a trip to Des Moines planned for the weekend, and I'm having a hard time finding reloading components in the QC. I plan on swinging through Bass Pro, but do any of you locals have a suggestion or two as to where I should/could stop and browse?

I'm not hard up for anything in particular, but there's a few things I could stand to re-stock on (I really hate paying shipping and HAZ-MAT for online orders). I'm guessing it's not much better there than things are here, but figure it's worth a shot. Thanks fellas.
Link Posted: 4/22/2013 10:13:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Bob's is out of Monroe, just east of the metro.  Not that his supplies are much better, but it may be worth looking into.
Link Posted: 4/22/2013 11:11:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Bob's is out of Monroe, just east of the metro.  Not that his supplies are much better, but it may be worth looking into.

Yeah, expectations are low, I promise you I won't be disappointed. Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/22/2013 5:38:26 PM EDT
[#3]
scheel's depends on what u are looking for.
sportsman's warehouse north on i35
Link Posted: 4/22/2013 5:49:52 PM EDT
[#4]
JT Guns & Supply

3023 Merle Hay Rd, Des Moines
(515) 278-8600

Closed on Monday.

Sometimes they have stuff in.  They don't price gouge either.
Link Posted: 4/22/2013 6:24:07 PM EDT
[#5]
I make trips around Des Moines looking for stuff and havent been able to find anything, if you do end up coming across some 9MM dies let me know. I have my Dillon waiting to load but no dies.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 5:19:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks guys. Figure I'm driving that far I may as well try to kill two birds with one stone. I appreciate the help.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 6:01:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
JT Guns & Supply

(515) 278-8600

Closed on Monday.

I might 2nd this place, I have found some primers there at normal-ish prices.

I can't agree however that they don't price gouge.  They were selling PMC X-TAC (XP 193) for somewhere around $21-$22/box.

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 3:46:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
JT Guns & Supply

(515) 278-8600

Closed on Monday.

I might 2nd this place, I have found some primers there at normal-ish prices.

I can't agree however that they don't price gouge.  They were selling PMC X-TAC (XP 193) for somewhere around $21-$22/box.

Don't you get the veterans discount?
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top